Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't watched any GC but I do remember Leslie being allright
Yeah...against us!
I've gotta agree with this. I do keep an eye on the suns, but so far his big game was the first half against us up in Alice last year.

Won't lie, he could fill out and be useful. But i haven't seen much from him, except for last years clash. Even then he faded out when we surged home

Tom Lynch is an absolute gun!

This thread used to be reserved for absolute spuds who have played close to 0 good games in their life. Their is really nobody in Adelaide's 22 this week that would make it IMO, they are all either proven to be good players or too young. Maybe if Kyle Cheney is swung forward and kicks 7???
Nah nah, I meant I'd rather have Tom lynch in my side than walker

BUMP

Surely the stage is set for Sean Lemmens or Alex Sexton to kick 5 and steal a win at the G with Melbourne's top 4 (and finals) hopes on the line?

Surely
Flogstradamus lives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUMP

Surely the stage is set for Sean Lemmens or Alex Sexton to kick 5 and steal a win at the G with Melbourne's top 4 (and finals) hopes on the line?

Surely
serveimage

Doesn't qualify obviously but Hannabery playing his best game for the year, on return from a long injury, and his first goal of the year to boot.

Come on down Aliir Aliir! :$

Nah this thread is losing its core values.
Allir is good, I'd take him at Melbourne.

This is for the Dylan Buckleys of the world who play reserves all year and then come in and kick 2 from 50 against us.

Nah this thread is losing its core values.
Allir is good, I'd take him at Melbourne.

This is for the Dylan Buckleys of the world who play reserves all year and then come in and kick 2 from 50 against us.

Used to get 3 or 4 inclusions a year! Now every week there's a couple! I'm tipping Luke Shuey this week. :drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back