FTA-TV The League

Remove this Banner Ad

last two episodes have been awesome.

david blowie, the pub dressing van, hot teacher. . .life flashing before the eyes. . .

Been a massive fan of this show and the first 4 season are incredible

But this season has been one massive disappointment.(I havent seen last nights episode, but) Its just become a show of 6 people who live in Chicago and it follow their personal lives. It has completely turned away from what has made it great

Dont get me wrong, its still very funny. But the first 4 seasons was all about how their lives revolve around fantasy football. This season its just their lives. There is the odd mention of a match up but absolutely nothing else. Its all about their relationships and jobs now

No mentions of weekly match ups, waiver picks ups, no message board rants and insults. nothing like that. Nothing to do with the point of the show and what made it great

Maybe the writers thought that the characters lives makes the show but its more about how fantasy football controls their life.

Really hope next season it returns to what made it great, because this season only has 2 episodes left and there hasnt even been a mention of play offs

I agree, I just think the stuff that made is so funny has been ignored this season. No league related talk or message board posts or player references etc
Yeah, I agree to an extent. The competitiveness of the league doesn't appear to be as prominent. Having said that, I've still enjoyed this season even with the Rafi low point.

As for being the funniest show on TV, not for me.

obviously i'm watching a different show to everyone else?

Did you all miss the players drafting on behalf of Ruxin?
The whole episode devoted to Jay Cutler & the cutlet?
The near death experience with the flex player?

Sure it hasn't been as much as previous seasons but it is still there

I thought the season finished really strong, which I guess is a good sign. The sight of Taco using a computer as a files cabinet is my favourite gag this season.

Oh good the season's improved itself. I stopped at the Rafi episode, always hated that guy. Looks like I need to play catch up now

I thought the Rafi episode was quite funny myself. I'm the only one from the looks of it.

I wouldn't want to see stuff like that all the time but as a one-off it was ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Rafi, but just in small doses like the final two episodes.

I got some laughs out of his episode but a fair but of it was crap too. Ultimately, it didn't feel like an episode of The League but rather a spinoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took until the last 2 episodes of the season to finally be about football and they were unbelievable episodes. The best theres been since the first season. Brilliant ending

Remove this Banner Ad

Back