FTA-TV The League

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the Rafi ep with Seth Rogan was great.

Each to their own I spose

Someone last page said they can't stand Jenny, I'm firmly in the MILF camp when it comes to Jenny

Through season 4 now.

All the main characters are great in their own way but Ruxin is my fave "Collusion" and "Forever unclean" are almost already a part of my vernacular and the Shiva Bowl Shiva shuffle is probably the best opening to a season I have seen. Taco is a close second with his random business schemes and even more random entering of locations. Rafi is amusing but I wouldn't want him to be utilised any more than he is otherwise he would start to be a bit of a parody of himself. Ellie and Sofia both have Rafi covered in the guest star stakes though, Ellie with her dirty mouth and being adorable at the same time and Sofia... well no more need to be said.

Frustrates me how the out of towners never seem play anyone or reach the playoffs though.

True, one of them won it because of Shiva's curse. But I think that is the only case in the first four seasons though, unless I am mistaken again :p

The other reason would be, how interesting would a show be if only the unknown characters won?

Half of the appeal is the game related banter and insults they throw at each other

Backed it up after the pisser of last week when Taco was the pube barber.
I lost my s**t when I saw he had "THE RACHEL" on his price board. :D
Screen-Shot-2013-11-07-at-6.21.17-AM-650x360.png

Disappointed we didn't get a Rafi cameo but it was solid opener anyway.

There's going to be another Dirty Randy & Raffi full episode, so temper those expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was ******* s**t.

only mildly amusing point was young raffi, the rest was just ******* s**t.

looking on the bright side, that's "their" episode out of the way now?

I absolutely love Rafi, I think pretty much every moment he's on screen he's hilarious...but that type of humour only works in small doses, plus he really needs the rest of the gang around to bounce off and contrast his crazy against; the Rafi & Dirty Randy episodes don't work for that reason IMO.

I absolutely love Rafi, I think pretty much every moment he's on screen he's hilarious...but that type of humour only works in small doses, plus he really needs the rest of the gang around to bounce off and contrast his crazy against; the Rafi & Dirty Randy episodes don't work for that reason IMO.

This x100.

I too love Rafi and think he's one of the best things about the show. But 23 minutes worth is just way too much to take. I thought last week's ep was better than the Rafi/Dirty Randy ep last year... but it was still fairly rubbish.

I don't agree with the comments saying the season as a whole has been poor. After a reasonably disappointing season 5, I've been enjoying this series. I was going to hate "Tefl-Andre", but I thought the resolution to that storyline was funny!

Just about to watch todays ep now. I hope it's good, cos this week has been rubbish, so I need a hit with either The League or Modern Family!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back