The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a miserable campaigner at Norwich too. I even saw his interview after Colchester beat Norwich 7-0 before he joined and he didnt seem overly happy about it.

He was unhappy that his side had lost 7-0? What a miserable git.

He was a miserable campaigner at Norwich too. I even saw his interview after Colchester beat Norwich 7-0 before he joined and he didnt seem overly happy about it.

I saw my club burn through 5 different managers in one season. The least of my concerns is that he's a miserable campaigner, as long as he can manage I'll support the guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodgers to QPR & Moyes to Leeds. Probably the sort of level they should be aiming for

Both Rodgers and Moyes are EPL standard managers. Anything less is a step down.

Both Rodgers and Moyes are EPL standard managers. Anything less is a step down.
Moyes is on the back of back-to-back failures since Everton his stock should be incredibly low. A move to a traditionally big club with hopefully new management might not be a bad idea

Moyes is on the back of back-to-back failures since Everton his stock should be incredibly low. A move to a traditionally big club with hopefully new management might not be a bad idea

Most EPL clubs would take him in a heartbeat. He is a very good manager on a small budget, his Everton years prove that.

Can't see him going to a side outside of the EPL.

Most EPL clubs would take him in a heartbeat. He is a very good manager on a small budget, his Everton years prove that.

Can't see him going to a side outside of the EPL.
Can't see him going to one inside the EPL. He's not likely to take over a side midseason that's relegation threatened. Otherwise he may as well just start in the championship/

If a new owner with deep pockets is in his ear about a turnaround job and is genuine about it then Leeds could be an interesting option for him. Definitely well below his capabilities though but the prospect of resurrecting Leeds is intriguing. However, it's a big risk as if he fails there he is fooked.

Can't see him going to one inside the EPL. He's not likely to take over a side midseason that's relegation threatened. Otherwise he may as well just start in the championship/

Not if he gets in before Christmas and can shape the team his way. Remember where Palace were when Pulis took over.

Not if he gets in before Christmas and can shape the team his way. Remember where Palace were when Pulis took over.
The only bottom side who haven't sacked their boss is Newcastle and they only recently got in the wolly with the brolly. Can't see a good EPL job coming up any time this season for either of them other than survival missions

The only bottom side who haven't sacked their boss is Newcastle and they only recently got in the wolly with the brolly. Can't see a good EPL job coming up any time this season for either of them other than survival missions

Swansea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back