Resource The Match Replay Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

any tips on how to get these to work? not sure if it is because i am in london but i can't seem to get the links going. so far have tried in chrome and internet explorer (clicking and then attempting a 'save target as') but to no avail
I'm thinking it's because you're in London, definitely. Not sure how or why it happens, but I'm thinking that's it. :(

Phone
Hirdismyhero

waterdish1.gif

Easier Way:
1. Download 'Real Player'.
2. Install it. Make sure to install 'Real Downloader'
3. Go to the AFL Smart Replay
4. Hover over the top section of the player, a button will appear saying 'Realplayer download' or something
5. Click it, this will download the quater that you were in when you clicked the button. For the 3rd quater, click a goal in the 3rd, then the button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of getting this weeks game?
Easier Way:
1. Download 'Real Player'.
2. Install it. Make sure to install 'Real Downloader'
3. Go to the AFL Smart Replay
4. Hover over the top section of the player, a button will appear saying 'Realplayer download' or something
5. Click it, this will download the quater that you were in when you clicked the button. For the 3rd quater, click a goal in the 3rd, then the button.

Ive just tried this but I am suffering from *ation. I dont see any button appearing to click to start the download. Im using Chrome, is that supported by RealDownloader?

Ive just tried this but I am suffering from ******ation. I dont see any button appearing to click to start the download. Im using Chrome, is that supported by RealDownloader?
RealDownloader is a temperamental b*tch of a thing sometimes.

I'll put the links up later on today.

Do I watch the Geelong game again, or not?

I lost my s**t at the game (at horrible umpiring, at Geelong players staging, at us letting ourselves down) which I'm pretty embarrassed about, not sure I want to go through it again. :oops:
I posted the link for you :hearts:

Thanks for the links.
Is anyone else having trouble with the 1st quarter? I cant seem to go past about 47Mb.
The others seem fine.

Thanks for the links.
Is anyone else having trouble with the 1st quarter? I cant seem to go past about 47Mb.
The others seem fine.
Mine seems to be okay. Sometimes the AFL site shits itself for a period of time (hard to believe I know), maybe just give it an hour or so and see what happens.

Any chance of some links to the Brisbane game?

You want to watch that game? So far it's the only game I havnt downloaded I was enraged watching it the first time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back