Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditts: Do you know what I think Roo?
Roo: Yes I do Ditts because I tell you your opinions
Ditts: That's right and don't let me forget it

Stoopid > Kane - Asks how do you (kane) feel about wearing the prison bar now, in a smug way of course.

Kane replies he absolutely loves the PB now and embraces it fully.

I think wrinkles has just had a heart attack..

Good work Kane :D
You really should have formatted that better.

Stoopid > Kane - Asks how do you (kane) feel about wearing the prison bar now, in a smug way of course.

Kane replies he absolutely loves the PB now and embraces it fully.

I think wrinkles has just had a heart attack..

Good work Kane :D

Kane's pool room should have his PB jumper in pride of place - with the number 18 showing (just for when dad visits) :p

Kane's pool room should have his PB jumper in pride of place - with the number 18 showing (just for when dad visits) :p
I think Kane only has one footy related photo in his house and that is a pic of him and Chad holding the cup

Stoopid now has taken on Bones quick reply, when he's questioning a statement.

" Serious !! "

It sounded s**t from Bone, but now sounds pathetic and desperate from stoopid. Wanna be like his wanna be team.
He also loves using 'pa-lease' even when it's not relevant to the point he's trying to make, it's pretty annoying & you could tell that fixture guy from the AFL didn't take too kindly to his attitude.

He also loves using 'pa-lease' even when it's not relevant to the point he's trying to make, it's pretty annoying & you could tell that fixture guy from the AFL didn't take too kindly to his attitude.

You're right, the AFL General Manager of Scheduling, Simon Lethlean, didn't take to kindly to Croweys ranting. Thank goodness Kane gives the show credibility.

Confirms what we all knew, Crowey is a dead set idiot and buffoon.

My contributions to this thread have slowed down considerably in the last 18 months - coincidentally when I stopped listening to 5 double crow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bronwyn Fruit Tingle on MMM (sorry I lied): "I think the Port Power's singing is embarrassing we should just stay as it is"
EDIT:
cRowey: "Crows will be 5 and 0"
"Walsh is a better coach than Vossy 'cause he's never been sacked as senior coach"

Last edited:
119 119 119 :rolleyes:

119 points closer than the allsorts have been for 16 years
What a fair dinkum jerk. I bet Kane can't wait to get today over with, so he can say that Stephen Rowe is no longer part of his life!!!!!

I'm switching to Five Double Kornes
Could become a reality eventually once Chad comes home which he will sooner rather than later, Bicks won't last & cRowey knows he'll be gone next year.

It'd be funny if after so long with Tingle ambassador flogs like cRowe, Grumpy, Wildy, Penbo, Dillon 2 saturating the SA airwaves 2 Port lads get their own show, Kane in particular is a natural in the role.

What a fair dinkum jerk. I bet Kane can't wait to get today over with, so he can say that Stephen Rowe is no longer part of his life!!!!!

Don't think he minds tbh.

@kanecornes: My last day in the chair. I've had so much fun... Tonight the old boy @Cornesy12, Mark Bickley and the big one Lleyton Hewitt. @1395FIVEaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back