Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man

I thought him and Charlie Cameron were the same person what with the names and the HYPE and all, and he'd just gone through a late growth spurt.

At the pre-season match my mate and I couldn't decide who he was, so my friend just called him "west papua"

9 News doing their best to turn the Four'N Twenty sponsorship deal into a bad news story. The title was 'Poor taste' and they spoke about how "Port Adelaide had received a backlash from footy supporters for dumping Balfours". It was your typical anti-Victorian dribble that you'd expect to hear on 5AA. They then ask a couple of dinosaurs their thoughts of the new deal who re-enforce their anti-Vic stance. To their credit however, they did show Kochie saying South Australians need to stop being so narrow minded and embrace the opportunities that exist in other states as well as our own.
Did not see this. Will not be watching channel nine news anymore. Hope their ratings sink.

Inferiority complex at its highest.
I agree. Crows supporters have had the biggest inferiority complex as shown by the constant bagging of Port. Soon, the appropriate balance will be reached and all will be right again with the universe. When a woman from Port Pirie gets on the radio and claims that cow supporters are simply better than Port in some superior manner just shows what real shits you are.

I gave it 5 minutes and heard their classic set up caller. 'I don't barrack for Port or the crows ...' - at which point you know he's going to shitpot Port - 'but is everyone else sick of David Koch on Sunrise giving every guest a Port guernsey and scarf wah wah wah'.

Gra-gra, Kimbo and Rooch begrudgingly defended Koch saying that if you have the advantage use it, the guy went on to say James Brayshaw doesn't give everyone on the Footy Show a North scarf (not sure how that would go down with current non-North players anyway).

The giveaway was when Rooch or Kimbo asked the guy if he has a problem with Cornes talking up the crows all the time. No apparently that was fine and he didn't really notice it, besides Cornes is a South Australian and the crows etc. But that Koch ... apparently it's different when he as a South Australian promotes a South Australian team. At which point Cornesy couldn't stand by any longer and chimed in with 'But where's he live'

I just find it funny now. Then back to Tex Walker and Dangerfield.

So now crow supporters are too embarrassed to own up to the fact that they are crow supporters. I would also be embarrassed to call myself a crow supporter.

So now crow supporters are too embarrassed to own up to the fact that they are crow supporters. I would also be embarrassed to call myself a crow supporter.

Anyone who says "I support all South Australian teams" is automatically a crows supporter.

Isnt that old campaigner KG dead yet?? Fck me....drop off the planet you moron.
Where was the outrage when that old fffffff*** hhhhead said the state couldn't support two teams and wanted Port out of the AFL?

Over 57000 members and growing you old prick. Now shove a balfours pie up your arse.

I remember in 2008, after going to the first home game against Geelong and wearing my Port Adelaide gear proudly, going to the Highway afterward and some random pleb girl asking me if I was ashamed of wearing those colours. Ashamed, for supporting my club when it needed me the most.

I would have told her to go to the ladies room and look in the mirror and ask the same question so she could see just how stupid she looked and sounded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more bitching we hear the more we are succeeding. Hmmmmm...... Its starting to smell like the old days again!!!

Oh man

I thought him and Charlie Cameron were the same person what with the names and the HYPE and all, and he'd just gone through a late growth spurt.
adam-goodes-729-620x349.jpg

Pssst
Hahndorf

Interestingly Hahn translates from German as 'utensil' while dorf is 'village'

So Hahndorf should make great chicken pies.

#amiright #malcom
#handorf *malcom #bight #malcombight

9 News doing their best to turn the Four'N Twenty sponsorship deal into a bad news story. The title was 'Poor taste' and they spoke about how "Port Adelaide had received a backlash from footy supporters for dumping Balfours". It was your typical anti-Victorian dribble that you'd expect to hear on 5AA. They then ask a couple of dinosaurs their thoughts of the new deal who re-enforce their anti-Vic stance. To their credit however, they did show Kochie saying South Australians need to stop being so narrow minded and embrace the opportunities that exist in other states as well as our own.
They showed 3 people on a short stretch of North Terrace. Probably spoke to about 6 and just showed the ones they wanted. If they spoke to people in the Port they could have spoken to 50 and not got the answer they wanted.

They showed 3 people on a short stretch of North Terrace. Probably spoke to about 6 and just showed the ones they wanted. If they spoke to people in the Port they could have spoken to 50 and not got the answer they wanted.
Voxpop is generally considered a desperate move if you're looking to portray a story in a certain light.

Voxpop is generally considered a desperate move if you're looking to portray a story in a certain light.
They had a joke about this in MAD magazine in the 80s where they suggested two polls to the question "Do you intend to have sex before marriage" would have two totally different answers if one was taken at a Catholic school and one was taken at a rock concert.

They had a joke about this in MAD magazine in the 80s where they suggested two polls to the question "Do you intend to have sex before marriage" would have two totally different answers if one was taken at a Catholic school and one was taken at a rock concert.
You'll also get totally different answers depending upon the percentage of choirboys in the vox pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back