Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That idiot needs to be pulled into line. A franchise board member who continually has digs at his cross town rival is quite pathetic. He is clearly overstepping the mark.
For him to be pulled into line you'd have to assume that anyone with a brain actually gives a s**t about what Riccuito says and those that do can't be trusted to have the common sense to recognize it as pathetic. Eventually it just diminishes the reputation of any publication or media outlet that sticks a microphone in his face or puts a pen in his hand.

dont forget ruccuito is doing his best to counter Kochie in the media LOL

As far as I know, I don't think Koch has ever commented about the Crows in a derogatory manner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I know, I don't think Koch has ever commented about the Crows in a derogatory manner.
We just need a win: once that happens, the idiots will shut up. In the meantime we're copping the negative press we deserve.

Surely the number of ejections per game for both clubs should be available via FOI. Haven't numerous people here heard from knowing some in the police that the Crows get more ejections then Port? The club should ask for this, and the next time publish it that Port get less. Tired of these knucklebreathers highlighting every incident of ours, no matter how serious and burying every one of the other mobs.

I have mates who do security at Adelaide Oval. Crows home games on average have more ejections(of home team fans). Some of those mates are Crows supporters, as one eyed as you'd get and like to stir the pot with mates who support Port. But even they say that Crows fans are worse then Port fans. When it comes down to it, our fans may not be better off financially, but they are better behaved. Crows fans tend to be more feral. And these are comments that are echoed by people from interstate who come down for games.
There was one incident last year during a Crows home game, a mate doing security there(crows fan) was helping an old lady(crows fan) get to her seat..he asked a guy(crows fan) politely if he could make some room so the old lady could get through to her seat..he was told to * off. His words exactly where..."you don't get that sort of s**t from Port fans".
Having said that though, there's more ejections at the cricket and AFL, then there is for soccer games. But the media spend more time highlighting the "hooligans" evicted at the soccer, and more often then not ignore the evictions at the cricket.
This has to do with the fact soccer is a "foreign" thing. And this state is footy and cricket mad. So they take any chance to sling some mud at the other code.
And we all know the media in SA is full of Adelaide Camry ambassadors, so naturally they go looking and chase after stories to throw mud at our club.

And I used to do security on the weekends as a second job at AAMI stadium. And I can tell you first hand that Crows home games were worse then Port home games.
The behavior of Crows fans is often disgusting and down right disgraceful.
If you have to evict a Port supporter, at most you'll get his mates piping up to defend him.
Try evict a Crows supporter, and you get half the crowd around them abusing you.

And I'm sure most of us here have seen plenty of footage and still images from Crows games and seen how Crows fans behave. I've yet to see still images of female Port supporters with an angry mut yelling face on, flipping the bird at opposition supporters. Seen plenty of images like that of female Crows supporters.

About the only Crows supporters who don't cause trouble are the kids aged 15 or younger.
The rest are better off kicked in front of a moving bus. Even the pensioner supporters who will go out of their way to try and get opposition fans in trouble with security and police. I was often called over by elderly female Crows fans to remove opposition fans..because they didn't like how much nose they were making when their team kicked a goal or laid a big tackle. I never did unless the opposition fans arked up at me like idiots, but 9.5 times out of 10 they didn't. At most I'd tell them there's been complaints, just keep it toned down a bit and don't take their bait just ignore them.
It was funny seeing the crows fans get so frustrated by my refusal to evict people because they demanded it. They'd then go to the nearest police and complain, not only about the opposition fans but me supposedly not doing my job..guess what the cops do first? They go speak to the security to see whats actually going on..and when we tell them there is no problem or it's been dealt with, the last thing the cops are going to do is create work for them selves over a non-issue.
At times I was in the same area for crows games, and I used to get lots of dirty looks from the old ladies. I'd smile back at them and that would infuriate them further.

Seriously, it was easier and more enjoyable working in the opposition cheer squads behind the southern goals at AAMI with a few Port supporters sitting in there, then working at Crows home games. Most of the time there was never any trouble to deal with at Port games in the opposition cheer squad with Port supporters sitting amongst them. Crows on the other hand..it's non-stop abuse and feral behavior. That's the major difference.

We might not be as rich, but we are a better breed of people overall. Most crows fans should not be let anywhere near alcohol let alone be allowed to consume alcohol in public places.

Crows fans are genuinely a different breed, I'm convinced after years of dealing with their nonsensical bullshit, that they aren't even the same breed of human as the rest of the planet. Working, I've come across fans from all clubs except GC and GWS(don't do security anymore), and nobody came close to how irritating and painfully stupid crows fans were. We had bigger headaches with Crows fans then anyone else to be honest. And this isn't a biased account because I'm a Port member. It was only after dealing with these braindead idiots for years that I developed such a strong hatred for them and their franchise. I used to be of the opinion that two strong SA clubs doing well is better then one or none. But I've smartened up and realize there is no helping these "people".

I like to know how one idiot being thrown out is even news?

This is South Australia, that's how.
If that image I posted a few weeks back of that Crows fan being evicted by two cops with blood running down his face, had been of a Port fan, it would have been blown up by the media here. They would have gone chasing it and made it out to be more then it really was.
But crows fan? Nah, silence.

The media in this state needs to anchor itself. They need to know that all Port Supporters are feral scum and if they aren't re-enforcing this then all of a sudden up is down, black is white, dogs and cats living together, you know the drill... It's all about maintaining the status quo. After all, if you can't feel morally and financially superior as a Crows supporter then what else is there?

I have mates who do security at Adelaide Oval. Crows home games on average have more ejections(of home team fans). Some of those mates are Crows supporters, as one eyed as you'd get and like to stir the pot with mates who support Port. But even they say that Crows fans are worse then Port fans. When it comes down to it, our fans may not be better off financially, but they are better behaved. Crows fans tend to be more feral. And these are comments that are echoed by people from interstate who come down for games.
There was one incident last year during a Crows home game, a mate doing security there(crows fan) was helping an old lady(crows fan) get to her seat..he asked a guy(crows fan) politely if he could make some room so the old lady could get through to her seat..he was told to **** off. His words exactly where..."you don't get that sort of s**t from Port fans".
Having said that though, there's more ejections at the cricket and AFL, then there is for soccer games. But the media spend more time highlighting the "hooligans" evicted at the soccer, and more often then not ignore the evictions at the cricket.
This has to do with the fact soccer is a "foreign" thing. And this state is footy and cricket mad. So they take any chance to sling some mud at the other code.
And we all know the media in SA is full of Adelaide Camry ambassadors, so naturally they go looking and chase after stories to throw mud at our club.

And I used to do security on the weekends as a second job at AAMI stadium. And I can tell you first hand that Crows home games were worse then Port home games.
The behavior of Crows fans is often disgusting and down right disgraceful.
If you have to evict a Port supporter, at most you'll get his mates piping up to defend him.
Try evict a Crows supporter, and you get half the crowd around them abusing you.

And I'm sure most of us here have seen plenty of footage and still images from Crows games and seen how Crows fans behave. I've yet to see still images of female Port supporters with an angry mut yelling face on, flipping the bird at opposition supporters. Seen plenty of images like that of female Crows supporters.

About the only Crows supporters who don't cause trouble are the kids aged 15 or younger.
The rest are better off kicked in front of a moving bus. Even the pensioner supporters who will go out of their way to try and get opposition fans in trouble with security and police. I was often called over by elderly female Crows fans to remove opposition fans..because they didn't like how much nose they were making when their team kicked a goal or laid a big tackle. I never did unless the opposition fans arked up at me like idiots, but 9.5 times out of 10 they didn't. At most I'd tell them there's been complaints, just keep it toned down a bit and don't take their bait just ignore them.
It was funny seeing the crows fans get so frustrated by my refusal to evict people because they demanded it. They'd then go to the nearest police and complain, not only about the opposition fans but me supposedly not doing my job..guess what the cops do first? They go speak to the security to see whats actually going on..and when we tell them there is no problem or it's been dealt with, the last thing the cops are going to do is create work for them selves over a non-issue.
At times I was in the same area for crows games, and I used to get lots of dirty looks from the old ladies. I'd smile back at them and that would infuriate them further.

Seriously, it was easier and more enjoyable working in the opposition cheer squads behind the southern goals at AAMI with a few Port supporters sitting in there, then working at Crows home games. Most of the time there was never any trouble to deal with at Port games in the opposition cheer squad with Port supporters sitting amongst them. Crows on the other hand..it's non-stop abuse and feral behavior. That's the major difference.

We might not be as rich, but we are a better breed of people overall. Most crows fans should not be let anywhere near alcohol let alone be allowed to consume alcohol in public places.

Crows fans are genuinely a different breed, I'm convinced after years of dealing with their nonsensical bullshit, that they aren't even the same breed of human as the rest of the planet. Working, I've come across fans from all clubs except GC and GWS(don't do security anymore), and nobody came close to how irritating and painfully stupid crows fans were. We had bigger headaches with Crows fans then anyone else to be honest. And this isn't a biased account because I'm a Port member. It was only after dealing with these braindead idiots for years that I developed such a strong hatred for them and their franchise. I used to be of the opinion that two strong SA clubs doing well is better then one or none. But I've smartened up and realize there is no helping these "people".
I remember hearing about a 4 year old Port fan being king hit at the Crows Showdown last year. What sort of gutless coward does something like that???

as a former employee, who spent most of last season working in the Scoreboard Bar (like I've said before, some of you might know who I am)

with Port supporters, they'd be rowdy, they'd drink, 99% were happy to chat about the game while I was pouring beer (I'd usually stand at the far right, so I could see the big screen), especially with me because I'm a Port supporter too, their only complaints would be about drink prices (and fair enough, I agreed with them), the majority were polite, only real trouble I've ever had with Port supporters are those who'd try and have a smoke under the stairs behind the scoreboard; but most of the time, I hated having to work when I wished I was out there watching the game - and Port supporters hold their alcohol WAY better

with Crows supporters, the middle aged women would treat it more like a social occasion than actually watch football, and yes, they really do drink chardonnay, and there'd be middle aged men who'd tell me how to do my job (I know how to make a portagaff, * off, I don't come into your workplace and tell you how to sweep), then there'd be supporters in the lineup who'd admonish and ridicule those who supported the opposition even though they're South Australian ("why don't you support a Soufstrayan team!?!"), shout "HURRY UP!" (how about * off), crack the shits and abuse me when I'm trying to close the bar, which I have to do due to liquor licensing (game's over, go to a pub!)

the funniest part is when they'd see my in my hideous green uniform, walking through the city back to my car, groups of them would act like idiots trying to get hi-fives from everyone because they just beat Gold Coast, they'd come up to me, I'd sike them and say "go the Power"

A big POOR POOR POOR to PAFC MC Jarrod WalshView attachment 138752
I don't think he is even a Port supporter.

Is it just me or does it annoy you when he never says "Port" or "Port Adelaide" and always says things like "Give us a big Go Powa", "Let's get behind the team POWA fanz!"

I swear he called Russell Ebert a "Power legend" when he went to kick the ceremonial first goal.

I remember a few years ago a crows fan threw a bottle of soda at the opposition players race and managed to hit a kid. ******* useless.

would love for the local media to report on every crows shithead who is evicted for bad behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back