Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Only bloke I like is James Milner because I reckon if i tried hard enough I could do what he does.

Eriksen such a gun.

Hey guys, sorry to intrude, but didn't know where else to put it. Just wanting your thoughts on how Leigh Tudor would go as head coach? I have a north melb mate that raves about him and personally I think Tudor would be a good choice as dogs head coach also.

What would his strengths be?

What would his weaknesses be?

1. Suck a lemon
2. Piss off

He's ours.

After that performance he's slamming his name to the selectors...

Sure the game wasn't played in South Africa? What a ridiculous batting wicket
That one day match was out of this world, damn you Dwayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Darcy helping the Dogs with their search for a new coach.

What could possibly go wrong?
They've sent him down to the local cafe to grab the coffees and muffins.

Banksy, the worlds most famous graffiti artist was caught in the act in London this morning, after over 20 years in hiding, his identity, mugshot, have all been published by the London police.

Some other notable acts, won an Oscar for his doco in 2013 and didn't show, also employed a homeless man to sell 5 real paintings of his on the street for $60, people buying them thought they were knock offs, later revealing though his PR that they were real, the people who bought them had actually bought works worth $60k-$100k each.........

Banksy, the worlds most famous graffiti artist was caught in the act in London this morning, after over 20 years in hiding, his identity, mugshot, have all been published by the London police.

Some other notable acts, won an Oscar for his doco in 2013 and didn't show, also employed a homeless man to sell 5 real paintings of his on the street for $60, people buying them thought they were knock offs, later revealing though his PR that they were real, the people who bought them had actually bought works worth $60k-$100k each.........
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-hoax-dupes-the-internet-20141021-1193qd.html

In other news, Pelchen has resigned from the saints.

Luke Darcy helping the Dogs with their search for a new coach.

What could possibly go wrong?

My perfect world sees Luke Darcy becoming the dogs next coach.

That'd be Harley and Darcy off the commentary team in one fell swoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back