The OFFICIAL 2015 Preseason Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roger that. Nod nod, wink wink, say no more. Whisper your scrambled reports and we'll have our crack team of Chaddy Food Court code breakers interpret Agent 13.

Davidketchum18778271.jpg

Spitta was on SEN's "Morning Glory" show today. I only caught a snippet but there should be a podcast available if anyone has time to find it via the www.sen.com.au site.

Fwiw see the General Discussion Board for Things that s**t me thread to see opinion on the interview. It actually shat Peter North the Mod...

Not much to report, sorry guys.
I reckon TPA is locked in a broom closet in Arden St, only after Heath had him chloroformed and stole his phone.

#FreeTPA

Bit bored ta work so i went to training mentally. Pretty solid session.

All players have run PB's, hit every target, and generally trained pretty well.

Cafe just got built and two new towel dispensers have been added.

I also got a free xbox as i walked back to the car.

Feel free to ask any pretend questions.

Is it fair to say you observed the house down?

Did the xbox have the JWS seal of approval sticker on the front?

I reckon TPA is locked in a broom closet in Arden St, only after Heath had him chloroformed and stole his phone.

#FreeTPA

Managed to find my phone. Still a little dazed.

I feel as though Shaun Higgins had something to do with my false imprisonment.

Big men, Big Impact

NORTH MELBOURNE:
The Roos' ruck division has been carried almost singlehandedly by Todd Goldstein for the past four seasons and that is highly unlikely to change in 2015. Goldstein is now one of the Roos' best players and has played his best football when rucking on his own with an occasional hand from forwards Drew Petrie, Ben Brown and Majak Daw. North played Daniel Currie alongside Goldstein in three games early last season, but the former Sydney Swan struggled to have an impact as a forward/ruckman. Currie was solid as the Roos' No. 1 ruckman in round 23 last year when Goldstein was rested ahead of the finals, but the capable understudy is only likely to get a run in 2015 if Goldstein is injured. North bolstered its ruck stocks in last year's rookie draft, snaring 205cm Queenslander Braydon Preuss. The 20-year-old is a latecomer to football, having played rugby league as a junior, and will spend 2015 developing with the Roos' VFL affiliate North Ballarat. - Nick Bowen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But, but, but.......did anyone like catch the ball? Or hand punch it to another guy? Or try to kick it between the white poles? Not even scissor-paper-rocks?

The offseason is too cruel. I can't go cold turkey much longer. :cry:
No, Gary, no! No, Gary, no!

Why doesnt the club post training times on website?

Really got to think of people who live further away.

Promote the club

I agree. I've been planning to visit training all summer but have no idea when it is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back