The Official 'Kendrick Perkins for Finals MVP' Week 18 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Towards the end of the game, the defender was inching backwards, and Harden jumped on his back and gets a foul.

Frustrating to watch.

I'd rather watch KG win rings than ever see Harden get one.

It's a foul though? He clearly moves back into him as he tries to run around. Even the nets didn't complain. It amazes me how many people simply don't know the rules or ignore them to support an agenda. Sure he makes certain the ref sees it but a foul is a foul. Don't play dumb defense and he won't get them.

It's a foul though? He clearly moves back into him as he tries to run around. Even the nets didn't complain. It amazes me how many people simply don't know the rules or ignore them to support an agenda. Sure he makes certain the ref sees it but a foul is a foul. Don't play dumb defense and he won't get them.

Clearly moves back? lol sure.

Doesn't matter anyway, we have already seen Harden goes to water under playoff pressure, at least we wont have to see him after the first round again.

Clearly moves back? lol sure.

Doesn't matter anyway, we have already seen Harden goes to water under playoff pressure, at least we wont have to see him after the first round again.

Awww didums. He got s**t done again when it mattered. Funny how highly paid coaches and players on the opposition didn't have a problem with the call but old mate on a forum somehow sees something different. How anyone seeing the vision along the baseline doesn't think he moves is beyond me.

Awww didums. He got s**t done again when it mattered. Funny how highly paid coaches and players on the opposition didn't have a problem with the call but old mate on a forum somehow sees something different. How anyone seeing the vision along the baseline doesn't think he moves is beyond me.

When it matters? Like he did against Portland last year?

Winning a game in Feb isn't when it matters champ.

As we know, when it matters is when Harden goes awol.

We are so soft at the end of games

My favourite part was when Asik stuffed Whiteside's potential game-tying lay-up, grabbed the rebound and then proceeded to pass the ball straight back to you.

Classic Pels, Quintessential Asik.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russell taking the game on once again, but more importantly Mitch McGary is looking really good. Gonna be a player.
Have thought so all season, very low to the ground and strong but also skilled at getting flip shots off. He's going to have a place for 10 years in the league.

Westbrook another triple double, we're in the 3rd quarter :$
fkfmvgjzko2v4ohcs3wn.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back