The Official "What is this player worth?" Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack is easily better than McCartin and Wright, same goes for Aish, Kelly, Bontempelli and Boyd.
you dont get it, they are untried at A.F.L level for starters and they are not better when the club with say number one pick has crumbing forwards or mids in big supplies..so in saying that i would take Wright or Macartin over billings, Aish, Kelly as a dogs member but maybe not over Boyd or Bonti.

Majak Daw
Cam O'Shea
Darcy Gardiner
James Frawley
Michael Hibberd
Hibberd signed a 3 year deal earlier in the year. Won't go.
HF: Breust, Roughead, Lewis
FF: Puopolo, Carlisle, Gunston

That would be unstoppable.

Billings, in this draft, would fetch Pick 1.

Would rather

HB Hodge, Carlisle, Gibson
FB Stratton, Lake, Suckling
Doesn't matter, Carlisle won't leave.

If you followed Hawthorn you would be saying he will leave and go hawkers get him...
Well considering his manager quashed the rumours within hours of them coming out...

Well considering his manager quashed the rumours within hours of them coming out...
Oh you and i and everybody else knows managers don't speak the truth, he might not go but to say he is staying because his manager said so is like saying i believe Lawyers always tell the truth.

Hibberd would never leave Essendon unless he was forced too. Know him personally. Loves the club.
Great to hear. Love him down at bomberland.
Oh you and i and everybody else knows managers don't speak the truth, he might not go but to say he is staying because his manager said so is like saying i believe Lawyers always tell the truth.
So despite all the evidence pointing to him staying, he's leaving.

seh6p.gif

And also please read the topic of the thread, its called WHATS IS THIS PLAYER WORTH, not are they leaving.
Why mention players that aren't going to leave?

Read the topic line bud....

What is Hibbard worth? Wouldn't think better than pick 30
Okay, what's Roughead worth? Hodge? Mitchell?

Hibberd? 1st round pick easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your a moron.... serious stuff there. :D
Learn proper spelling and grammar before making statements like that.
You bomber boys do alright at over valuing your players. Would give Hibbard no higher value than Suckling... So 20-25 tops!!
Hibberd (it's an "e", not an "a") is easily worth a 1st round pick. Good defender, excellent reading of the play and an excellent kick. He's equal to Andrew Mackie.

Easily suggests we're talking inside the top 12....

Wow....
Just wow...
Averaged 24.05 disposals (more than Birchall), 6.25 marks (more than Birchall) and 4.3 R50's (more than Birchall) over the past 2 years. Birchall is widely regarded as one of the best HBF's in the AFL. Hibberd is definitely worth a 1st round pick

Hibberd (it's an "e", not an "a") is easily worth a 1st round pick. Good defender, excellent reading of the play and an excellent kick. He's equal to Andrew Mackie.

You were commenting on a thread you didn't know what the topic was about and you are chastising me about grammar, you have no idea do you?

You were commenting on a thread you didn't know what the topic was about and you are chastising me about grammar, you have no idea do you?
No, I wasn't unaware what the topic was, I was simply pointing out the pointlessness of asking about players that won't leave the club. The equivalent of asking how much Ryan Griffen would cost.

No, I wasn't unaware what the topic was, I was simply pointing out the pointlessness of asking about players that won't leave the club. The equivalent of asking how much Ryan Griffen would cost.
If it was a pointless thread then why would you enter it? i have already put down a few Bulldog players, its called harmless banter. Its not called put down names of players to rile people up thread :D

If it was a pointless thread then why would you enter it? i have already put down a few Bulldog players, its called harmless banter. Its not called put down names of players to rile people up thread :D
It's not a pointless thread. Players like Jarryd Lyons from Adelaide or Jack Watts are worthy of discussion, not payers like Ryan Griffen or Jake Carlisle. Comprender?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back