Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there ample PB guernsey's in stock?

Noticed some at a sport store... and just can't buy anything Port anywhere else but the Megastore.

Finally got around to picking up the Prison Bar guernsey today from the club. They look fantastic, I got the Large size and its slightly bigger than the members prison bar guernsey from 2013. It's a really good fit pretty happy with my purchase. I noticed they still have the 2004 members guernsey, in store and they also had 7 or 8 player issue guernseys for $150. They wouldn't have player worn guernseys though, there wasn't a GPS pouch stitched on the back. They Had Logan, Schulz, O'Shea and I can't remember the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the whole waiting for my B'day thing hasn't worked out, there are now no more PB on the megastore site. Very disappoint. :cry:
Call the club, when I picked mine up on monday from the Megastore the guy that served me said they are ordering in another 500 guernseys you could probably order it over the phone.

everyone post photos of your jumpers/purchases, wearing them or not!!

--- do they have the NTUA scarves in stock?

Now that the Ryder trade is over I wanted to make mention of the appalling range of New Era caps we have at the megastore.
you wat m8

I was happy with the M fit of the AAMI stadium heritage one, but practically I'm not fitting it over a hoody or jumper, cab barely squeeze a rebirth under it. Should I upgrade to large?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Call the club, when I picked mine up on monday from the Megastore the guy that served me said they are ordering in another 500 guernseys you could probably order it over the phone.

Awesome, can't call cause at work til after business hours but will send an email when I finish

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

you wat m8
3 types on the webpage, the only good one being the black with white PA (ontop of Logan's rude mug), the new mostly teal one is, well too much teal... All I'm saying is they could be doing a bit better than they are currently.

You saying you're quite content with the small selection?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back