The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the option for a tactical chunder?
I am so happy to see this. My friends mock me constantly for doing this, thy don't see the benefits of emptying your stomach so you can fit in more booze!

Hmmmm thinking of starting to play footy again

Pro's:
. Would have quite a few mates in the team
. Getting rego paid for me + good $$ for BOG (unlikely) available
. Would help me get fit + free gym membership
. Got told I would at least get a game in the ressies with potential to go to the seniors even though there are a few people missing out each week due to high numbers

Con's
. I'm lazy as fuark and wouldn't wanna train twice a week (not to mention pre-season starts next month. wot)
. Haven't played in nearly 5 years so idk how good I would be

Because brahj, I think its silly quoting directly above me as then when people read this thread they read the same thing twice. Its annoying. If you like I can tag you in every post I make :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm thinking of starting to play footy again

Pro's:
. Would have quite a few mates in the team
. Getting rego paid for me + good $$ for BOG (unlikely) available
. Would help me get fit + free gym membership
. Got told I would at least get a game in the ressies with potential to go to the seniors even though there are a few people missing out each week due to high numbers

Con's
. I'm lazy as fuark and wouldn't wanna train twice a week (not to mention pre-season starts next month. wot)
. Haven't played in nearly 5 years so idk how good I would be

Get into it mate for sure so many benefits, on top of these you dont want to look back in 10 15 years and regret not playing footy.
I still play at a pretty high level and love it, the two trainings a week will become a routine if you stick to it and will help you stay fit and what not. Don't know what you do for work but it helps you get work and quick cash jobs (working for other players, labouring etc.). Plus the functions are always a good blast and you'll make some new mates. No brainer to me!

Preseason starts next month, what has happened to amateur footy? Our preseason was the Thursday night before the first game of the year.
Do it anyway SG.
this is just amateur sport in general. pre-season for under 13's cricket is now starting in late june and early july for a lot of clubs. it's ridiculous. my nephew has given up club cricket this year cause it's just become too much.

Saw Springsteen (obviously) five times this year, Lydia Cole when I was in Auckland earlier in the year, Jake Clemons and I'd like to see Vance Joy in March next year.

I've seen The Eagles twice, they put on a good show, very professional.
What did you think of Queen?

Thought it was a great show, wouldn't go again, but I still enjoyed it. Adam Lambert's range is extraordinary, and if there is someone who can be a frontman for Queen after Freddie, he is a pretty good replacement (not that Freddie can ever be replaced). He has charisma, the range, stage presence and passion to make it all gel together perfectly. I think him being such a big fan of Freddie helps, too. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Can someone help me out with this math question?

John had 36 sheep on his farm and sold 75%. Jim had 25 sheep on his farm and sold 20. Who sold the most sheep?

John had 36 sheep, 75% sold = 27 total
Jim had 25 sheep, sold 20 = 80% total.

Only thing that's confusing me is the actual Question, is it referring to most number total or higher % total.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back