The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, you don't want that. Facebook is my avanue for whinging about politics and how work is hard :(

Hai, TBD!

Omgz there is a Greens supporter within 100 metres of a union rally!!!! Outrage!!! ;)

Meanwhile Campbell Newman quietly dismantles every democratic check and balance we have. No comment from Chez :p

Oh and on that topic.... who or what the **** is a sooz..... I've seen the Bay13 s**t, I've seen some stuff in this 'TLC' organization, but never understood the whole story..... I'm guessing some looney teenager who pissed off the interwebs?

She pissed alright! Just ask her cousin.

Omgz there is a Greens supporter within 100 metres of a union rally!!!! Outrage!!! ;)

Meanwhile Campbell Newman quietly dismantles every democratic check and balance we have. No comment from Chez :p

Bow down to Emperor Newman! ON YOUR KNEEES!\

Besides, he hasn't rorted elections yet. Lets not say EVERY democratic check and balance until he's done that......... or had the Greens set afloat to Alaska....... That would be heavenly!

Im kinda just pissed with the world. Im 42 and back in hospital at the moment with an ongoing heaet problem thinking why me. My family and the Lions are the only things keeping me partially sane.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Im kinda just pissed with the world. Im 42 and back in hospital at the moment with an ongoing heaet problem thinking why me. My family and the Lions are the only things keeping me partially sane.

That sucks 100% Gumby. Hang in there mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts and prayers are with you Gumby. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

I'm upset.

My sisters stupid boyfriend bought them a puppy, the Skipper Dog. Skipper is very intelligent, high energy and loves to be told she's a good girl. With a little training, she'd be a great working dog or a dog to exercise with. Unfortunately my sister and her boyfriend won't work with her, and won't help find someone who will. If she goes to live with the boyfriends family, she will probably jump on the kids (over friendly) and get herself shot. I am so angry that this beautiful animal will probably die before her first birthday because of my sister. I'm trying to find a home for Skip, but time is running out.

This countrys mental health "system".

A young boy is DEAD because his father could not get help. There are thousands of boys like Luke in Australia. There are thousands of daughters too, and mothers who kill their babies because of PND and parents who can't control their addictions and even people like me who lose jobs before they can get help. Imagine if they had a place they could put people like Lukes father. Where they would be safe and their mental health could be supervised and they might even be able to become productive.

"Oh but locking up people because of their mental health is wrong!" I hear the bleeding hearts cry. No, it's MERCIFUL! Give us a place where there are no triggers or sensory overload and where we can be medicated if we need to be. Hell, if these people were taken care of properly, they might not need to be locked up - they could become good upstanding members of the public instead of being confused and in pain.

Kezza, mental health as we all know is a huge concern in society. The liberal posters will say that the government should not pump billions of dollars into it. Mental health issues are the worst of all, they attack the young, rip the heart out of the families of those suffering from these illnesses. Our society requires safety nets, instead of real estate agents driving Audi's and the rich negative gearing their arses off so they don't pay any tax and solicitors and doctors thinking they are a business rather than a public service imagine if the cash generated by these industries were directed into mental health care. Our society is all ****ed up and we leave those who need support in the lurch. People like Luke pay the ultimate price for our insanity.

BARRY MANILOW DID NOT WRITE "MANDY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was originally called "Brandy" and was penned by Scott English.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The number of shows that completely ignore this fact....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARRY MANILOW DID NOT WRITE "MANDY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was originally called "Brandy" and was penned by Scott English.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The number of shows that completely ignore this fact....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gutted when I found out that it wasn't really about Manilow's dog. It lost all its magic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back