The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Samsung Tablets not having OTG USB support.

****ing geniuses.

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 seems to... I can control my DSLR with it through an OTG cable. Haven't tried for external storage or peripherals though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE BLINKY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about sick people that come into work and sit there making disgusting noises all day. :mad:

Absolutely smash the "hours worked" component of the paid paternity leave work test but deemed ineligible because of an 8 week gap of not working over the Christmas holidays. Like you have a freaking choice as a teacher on rolling contracts.

******* bullshit!

I think it's about time we stop Muslims from migrating into Australia if they do not possess some form of professional skills or knowledge ie, they run a successful business where they are from, or a degree for example. I just don't understand why the Western world thinks we should just allow these 'financial' refugees come in and sit on welfare and do not integrate into their new countries society. UN and all that rubbish setting out certain immigration numbers each member must take in... why can't we just take in refugees from European countries, south american or even pacific islanders who are threatened due to rising sea levels? People that traditionally have integrated successfully and not have a hidden agenda against their host country. I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of these Muslims rioting and protesting for Sharia Laws, killing innocent civilians and just sponging and causing general trouble.

Feel sorry for Europe, especially France with these things will only get more and more common. Just don't want to see it happen to Australia. Nothing you can say to these people will sway them from an severely outdated 1500 year transcript that encourages the smiting of infidels and pedophilia.

The tension in Europe will be ratcheted up to 11 now. The far right groups will have all the emotional ammunition they need now.

Flashpoint moment. I am not going to make blanket statements like the above but things are certainly about to get very, very ugly in Europe.

I feel for the victims of this atrocity and I feel sorry for the peaceful Muslims who are going to be victimized in the coming weeks.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ments/column_boatloads_of_welfare_recipients/

I would think 94% of Afghan refugees isn't exactly a blanket statement with regards to not integrating and living off welfare. Look I'm not against immigration but I think it has to be regulated a hell of a lot better than it has been now. If 94% are still on centrelink after 5 years then they should be put into work camps to give them necessary skills for jobs, and to gain experience and contacts outside of their communities. Integration is key here...

Hard to fathom how someone can so willingly kill other human beings, and often themselves, in the name of their god and religion. No feelings or compassion for others seems to exist in their very souls at all..

This whole scenario invading like a sickness across the world is going to be nigh on impossible to stop. How can anyone predict and stop the individual/s who wants glory?

I too feel for the muslims among us, majority in the communities just want to lead a peaceful life........but I do wish their leaders would be more outspoken against this terrorism happening and start preaching peace and harmony to their youth.

The world is stuffed otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ments/column_boatloads_of_welfare_recipients/

I would think 94% of Afghan refugees isn't exactly a blanket statement with regards to not integrating and living off welfare. Look I'm not against immigration but I think it has to be regulated a hell of a lot better than it has been now. If 94% are still on centrelink after 5 years then they should be put into work camps to give them necessary skills for jobs, and to gain experience and contacts outside of their communities. Integration is key here...
Not sure I would hold up "Bolt comments" as evidence of anything, particularly after complaining about religious & political agendas.
I didn't even read that article because any "stats" offered by the author, I just wouldn't trust.

I think it's about time we stop Muslims from migrating into Australia if they do not possess some form of professional skills or knowledge ie, they run a successful business where they are from, or a degree for example. I just don't understand why the Western world thinks we should just allow these 'financial' refugees come in and sit on welfare and do not integrate into their new countries society. UN and all that rubbish setting out certain immigration numbers each member must take in... why can't we just take in refugees from European countries, south american or even pacific islanders who are threatened due to rising sea levels? People that traditionally have integrated successfully and not have a hidden agenda against their host country. I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of these Muslims rioting and protesting for Sharia Laws, killing innocent civilians and just sponging and causing general trouble.

Feel sorry for Europe, especially France with these things will only get more and more common. Just don't want to see it happen to Australia. Nothing you can say to these people will sway them from an severely outdated 1500 year transcript that encourages the smiting of infidels and pedophilia.
It's only going to get worse in France really, 10% population they comprise off in France yet 70% of the prison population are Muslim. The left love ignoring such things.

It's only going to get worse in France really, 10% population they comprise off in France yet 70% of the prison population are Muslim. The left love ignoring such things.

And the right keep thinking if you ignore the root historical, geopolitical and economic causes of all this, and just keep killing brown desert people, that the problem will go eventually go away, despite literally hundreds and hundreds of years of accumulated evidence to the contrary.

So how about we ditch the derp derp left/right binary sheep thinking and try and be nuanced for once, or we will just see history repeat again and again and again.

****ing campaigners who can't be bothered looking before changing lanes. Moron in a taxi got us on Friday, we were driving past the Stanley st exit on the M3 (my sister driving her car, me in the passenger seat) and Mr. Taxi decides to pull out in front of our car doing 90km/hr. Suffice to say that after a night in PA hospital (LAST place you want to spend Friday night) I'm still sore as all heck (I can't even put a t-shirt on, my arm simply can't be lifted that high) and my week is ruined.

So I've had to go to the doctor and as I'm driving home past the Gabba some ****wit in a Volvo just pulls out in front of me, giving me a heart attack!

How hard is it to ****ing look?!

****ing campaigners who can't be bothered looking before changing lanes. Moron in a taxi got us on Friday, we were driving past the Stanley st exit on the M3 (my sister driving her car, me in the passenger seat) and Mr. Taxi decides to pull out in front of our car doing 90km/hr. Suffice to say that after a night in PA hospital (LAST place you want to spend Friday night) I'm still sore as all heck (I can't even put a t-shirt on, my arm simply can't be lifted that high) and my week is ruined.

So I've had to go to the doctor and as I'm driving home past the Gabba some ****wit in a Volvo just pulls out in front of me, giving me a heart attack!

How hard is it to ****ing look?!

On the bright side you should have a pretty decent cut and dried personal injury claim. Make sure you utilise that 3rd party insurance of the at fault driver - it's what it's there for so don't feel too proud.

Absolutely smash the "hours worked" component of the paid paternity leave work test but deemed ineligible because of an 8 week gap of not working over the Christmas holidays. Like you have a freaking choice as a teacher on rolling contracts.

******* bullshit!

Late to the party on this reply, but yeah, i remember when we were looking at it the first thing i thought of was something like teachers. As long as you are in full time employment and you work enough hours to still be above the average hours worked over the time off period, it should count.

On the bright side you should have a pretty decent cut and dried personal injury claim. Make sure you utilise that 3rd party insurance of the at fault driver - it's what it's there for so don't feel too proud.

Definitely using insurance, the flaming idiot isn't getting off that easily! If it weren't for the fact that my sister absolutely devastated after the crash and needed her big sister I would have given him a very large piece of my mind (alas I'm a pacifist so washing it down with violence wasn't going to happen, even if I hadn't been as sore as anything).

Had fun on the green whistle though, although I need to apologise to my dance teacher for those messages!

Sounds awful Kezz....so glad you weren't hurt more than you were. How is your sister?

..get well soon luv:)

Meagan was fine, got a few bruises from the seatbelt and is a little scared about driving now but she's doing okay. I'm just thankful he hit the passenger side and not her side because I don't think I would be okay if she got as hurt as I am.

The use of the word 'hate' on this board. Makes it seem like you're a 12 year old, female, Justin Bieber fan.

Grow up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back