140116-facebook.jpg

Facebook
140116-twitter.jpg

Twitter
140116-insta.jpg

Instagram
140829-raffle-header.jpg

Dear Sue,

The 2014 Major Raffle once again offers many great prizes as well as some experiences that money can’t buy.
The St Kilda Football Club are looking to raise $200,000 and the money raised from this raffle will be directly invested in our football department as the club looks to continually bolster resources such as recruiting and player development.
The major prize is a 2014 RAV 4 GXL valued at over $42,000, while other great prizes include a NZ Anzac experience and the opportunity to be a team mascot for one of our games in 2015.
Also available are some experiences that are usually only afforded to the St Kilda inner sanctum.
By purchasing a ticket to the St Kilda 2014 major raffle, you go in the draw to win one of:
· 1st - 2014 RAV 4 GXL valued at $42,708
· 2nd - NZ ANZAC Day Experience
· 3rd - Mascot for a 2015 Game
· 4th - Footy Day Out with Justin Koschitzke
· 5th - A place in the 2015 Legends Match
· 6th - Evelyn Faye Products/Strength Through Loyalty Memorabilia
· 7th - 2015 Family Reserved Seat Membership and Guernsey Pack
· 8th - A Docklands Weekender
· 9th - St Kilda FC 2015 Memberships
There is also a sensational early bird prize to be won – a 2014 Team Signed Guernsey. To be eligible for this great prize please purchase your full book by Friday 3rd October, 2014 to automatically entered into the draw.

If you purchase a full book you will also be automatically placed in the draw to win $500 worth of Ozito power tools.
Your contribution in the Major Raffle is crucial for the future success of the Club.
If you would like to have a chance of winning one of these magnificent prizes on offer, you can purchase tickets by CLICKING HERE or contacting the Membership Support Team on 1300 GO SAINTS (467 246).
If you are purchasing online, you will be required to use your MySaints Account details, as per below:

Account ID:
Password: Personal PIN
Please note that different to previous years you will not receive a book in the mail this year. Once you purchase tickets online, your tickets will be sent out to you.

In anticipation of your continued support, thank you.

Kind Regards,
The St Kilda Football Club
Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation consent given 26/8/2014 – Permit No. 12238/14
140829-raffle-footer.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a book. In previous years I never went into the raffle, I couldn't be bothered, filling things out, and mailing things back. this year it is digital, so I bought 10 tickets.

o_O

That is such a strange prize for 3rd place.

Only for the weak.

Imagine the candy from kiddies you could steal under the guise of high 5's left hook?

Also, huzzah to no book this year, as likewise I never did anything with it, don't even think I recycled them TBH now that I think about it. Yay memory lapses!

The complete lack of information about the costs of the tickets makes me believe it was the $200 a ticket ones they called me up about a month ago or so. I really dont know why they go for such high cost ones, few people really have the disposable income just laying around for these kind of things.

The complete lack of information about the costs of the tickets makes me believe it was the $200 a ticket ones they called me up about a month ago or so. I really dont know why they go for such high cost ones, few people really have the disposable income just laying around for these kind of things.

The raffle is $5 a ticket. I bought a book of 10 total cost of $50

this is not the same as the $200 a ticket one.

The raffle is $5 a ticket. I bought a book of 10 total cost of $50

this is not the same as the $200 a ticket one.
Good! Just found it weird they made zero mention of the cost of the tickets which felt like they were hiding it.

Im in then!

Tell me more, tell me more like the address bar?

Considering it's also purchased through ticketmaster and all, you will need your saints account and go; https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/stkilda/EN/buy/quickbuy/361

well-a, well-a, well-a uh...

Otherwise, there's a "buy tickets" button on the middle right nav bar that will take you there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the saints Raffle is on again, and mostly digital

Below is the email I received.

Official newsletter of St Kilda Football Club

140116-facebook.jpg

Facebook
140116-twitter.jpg

Twitter
140116-insta.jpg

Instagram
140829-raffle-header.jpg

Dear Sue,

The 2014 Major Raffle once again offers many great prizes as well as some experiences that money can’t buy.
The St Kilda Football Club are looking to raise $200,000 and the money raised from this raffle will be directly invested in our football department as the club looks to continually bolster resources such as recruiting and player development.
The major prize is a 2014 RAV 4 GXL valued at over $42,000, while other great prizes include a NZ Anzac experience and the opportunity to be a team mascot for one of our games in 2015.
Also available are some experiences that are usually only afforded to the St Kilda inner sanctum.
By purchasing a ticket to the St Kilda 2014 major raffle, you go in the draw to win one of:
· 1st - 2014 RAV 4 GXL valued at $42,708
· 2nd - NZ ANZAC Day Experience
· 3rd - Mascot for a 2015 Game
· 4th - Footy Day Out with Justin Koschitzke

· 5th - A place in the 2015 Legends Match
· 6th - Evelyn Faye Products/Strength Through Loyalty Memorabilia
· 7th - 2015 Family Reserved Seat Membership and Guernsey Pack
· 8th - A Docklands Weekender
· 9th - St Kilda FC 2015 Memberships
There is also a sensational early bird prize to be won – a 2014 Team Signed Guernsey. To be eligible for this great prize please purchase your full book by Friday 3rd October, 2014 to automatically entered into the draw.

If you purchase a full book you will also be automatically placed in the draw to win $500 worth of Ozito power tools.
Your contribution in the Major Raffle is crucial for the future success of the Club.
If you would like to have a chance of winning one of these magnificent prizes on offer, you can purchase tickets by CLICKING HERE or contacting the Membership Support Team on 1300 GO SAINTS (467 246).
If you are purchasing online, you will be required to use your MySaints Account details, as per below:

Account ID:
Password: Personal PIN
Please note that different to previous years you will not receive a book in the mail this year. Once you purchase tickets online, your tickets will be sent out to you.

In anticipation of your continued support, thank you.

Kind Regards,
The St Kilda Football Club
Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation consent given 26/8/2014 – Permit No. 12238/14
140829-raffle-footer.jpg
3rd..The mascot thing ill give a big 'thanks but no thanks' . Although it would be nice to sneak up on another teams mascot and give it a flying scissor kick infront of 40,000 people:p.
4th..And no offence Kosi, i love ya big fella. But id be more than happy to swap 4th for 7th.

Yeah the prizes are a little bit all over the place. I would take a placing in the legends match over a day with Kosi, no matter how charming he might be :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back