The SEN Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that more people would be listening to Sen now , I am off work and have it on nearly all the day now.
I would have thought the best time for them to have the fill ins would be just after the football season has finished and have them on now when alot of people are off work and listening to Sen for the first time.

I dont like the replays as it feels like they are just doing as you say to fill in the time without really caring about the listeners.
Sort of like we will be more serious again in a months time after we have had our break.

What a s**t station when there is no footy on. To much crap soccer, stupid golf and token chicks sports. Roll on Feburary:thumbsu:

well i like it

what else will you listen to dude?

all the music stations are just full of replays heared some of those songs a million times only get to hear the interviews twice on sen

Rubbish. The critisism is from the vocal minority. Why else does the station rate so much better when footy is on.

But that's not what we're talking about. You said there was too much soccer, golf and girlie sports.

AFL still right now takes up more than half of their programming.

AFL is their bread and butter. Of course they'll rate better during footy season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going to be at the SEN Xmas Party tomororw night, looking forward to it.

Cant wait to meet BP, James Willowby and Andy Maher. Will be awesome.

Of listeners I want to meet Ben from Sunvury I think he is misread and I want to punch the ****ing lights out of Dave from St Kilda

Also I know BP is lying its a coverup he IS DEFINITELY LYING GUYS he isnt getting paid

****ing Mark Fine taking pot shots at Crunchie Bars. ****ing Crunchie Bars are much better than Violet Crumbles!!!!!!!!11111 In all seriousness he pisses me off a bit how one-sided and matter a fact he is when it comes to things especially non-sport related things when the show is more casual.

I hate it when he goes all "back in my day" on us and goes on a tyrade against the kids today not playing any sport and playing "their xboxes and playstations".

A lot of poeple are very critical of Schibecci on here, but I gotta say I always enjoy it when he's on during the day.

He's got a bit of the every man about him, which SEN kinda lack a bit of during the daytime.

A lot of poeple are very critical of Schibecci on here, but I gotta say I always enjoy it when he's on during the day.

He's got a bit of the every man about him, which SEN kinda lack a bit of during the daytime.

Yeah plus he is not doing the dreaded midnight to dawn shift everyday anymore. His body would have adjusted and would be feeling a hell of a lot better and therefore doesn't sound as bored as usual. I think he's great!

-Ben

Of listeners I want to meet Ben from Sunvury I think he is misread and I want to punch the ****ing lights out of Dave from St Kilda

Also I know BP is lying its a coverup he IS DEFINITELY LYING GUYS he isnt getting paid

Thank you Archie,
I knew what I read and what I posted .
I was looking at the very article when I posted it here that he was quoted as saying he was not being paid by Sen for his time.
Most annoying and makes him look silly trying to then cover it up.
Papers do make things up but I couldnt for the life of me believe that the Age would suddenly create a story out of thin air criticising Sen for having their overnight team work without a wage and includes quotes from Phillips.
Not sure if he was directed to tell the world or if he had a rethink himself.
I would think it would be a little disheartening when all around you are getting paid for their work and you are not.
Would have you questioning your value to the organisation.
If I tried that in the industry I am in I would have union members out my front gate !

I dont mind Tony Shibeci because he is another without an ego thats comes through when he is on the radio .
Not saying that KB is ego mad but Tony is happy to let his guests take the centre stage.

Of listeners I want to meet Ben from Sunbury I think he is misread and I want to punch the ****ing lights out of Dave from St Kilda

What do you think is misread about Ben from Sunbury?

I quite enjoy his in depth netball reports and his passion for the VFL, the competition struggles to get sufficient media coverage but he gives it 110% when it comes to giving it some coverage.

LOL imagine having a conversation with Ben Carb.

Do you want to hear about how the WD of the Sydney Swifts trained and how determined she is to get into the national team and gain peak fitness.

He loves his VFL football as well, so you could always talk about that with him as well.

He has many strings in his bow mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back