Universal Love The special relationship between club and community

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought one of the lines in the club article was a bit off too ...

"While football and homosexuality don’t always go hand in hand ... "

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
It's a bit off, but it's very true? Football is not something you immediately associate with homosexuality.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

My gay uncle does, hates how it is always being reinvented and has been ostracised from his gay friends because of his views (that, and he dislikes Mardi gras).

Is any campaigner in the yabba happy about anything?

I thought one of the lines in the club article was a bit off too ...

"While football and homosexuality don’t always go hand in hand ... "

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Maybe something to do with the fact that there are no gay players in the AFL.

3E5871A8-12BC-470D-98B3-94010AFB2438.jpeg

It's the guy that made up this lavish Eastern suburbs/private school rich kid persona that used to post these elaborate stories of his privileged life as a law graduate/ Unley Park resident which went on for a couple of years until he got outed as a dish pig who worked at the Feathers Hotel. It came up only recently in another thread.

I live amongst these people, and I remember reading his stuff thinking even the most obnoxious prats with zero self awareness don't speak like this.

I like how over the years he went from naïve innocent privileged kid who couldn't read the room to arrogant entitled w***er that begun to berating others for living a lesser quality of life than he did (in his imagination), then he was exposed. Beautiful ending to a very boring story.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how people can struggle to believe there's no homosexual players. 800 players in the mens league and they are all straight? Yes, I find that very feasible.
If we believe the tales/rumours etc we have one in our team.

I honestly don't know how people can struggle to believe there's no homosexual players. 800 players in the mens league and they are all straight? Yes, I find that very feasible.

If there is anyone out there that doesn't believe that there are homosexuals currently playing in the AFL then I have a bridge in Sydney Harbour to sell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really shouldn't get in to spats with people on the clubs Facebook.

People with pretty girls in the display pictures just don't get it, and they won't get it.

Robe Tce, Medindie. Some beautiful mansions. The men that made their money from the Yabba mines built there.
Syndicate of seven? The original founders of BHP. All sold their share I believe quite early on. All missed out on billions and billions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back