Universal Love The special relationship between club and community

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard those two separate “rumours” from different people (first hand experience with the player, not like this person said this, like real life events) that would suggest one of our players is homosexual/bisexual. Never posted it and never will (maybe if the player announced it)

not that it matters or is any of our business.

I've got a friend who plays SANFLW, the way she tells it there would be lucky to be 10% heterosexuals in that league.
Not surprising.

Girls are different to boys.

Also, predatory lesbians? Am I doing this right?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I’ve heard those two separate “rumours” from different people (first hand experience with the player, not like this person said this, like real life events) that would suggest one of our players is homosexual/bisexual. Never posted it and never will (maybe if the player announced it)

not that it matters or is any of our business.
If it doesn’t matter and its none of our business - don’t post about it.

'lol of course there are gay players'

'there are no players who are public about being anything other than hetero'

'well there's rumours...'

'i don't go by rumours, I go by the public record'

'you are so dumb for not being part of gossip circles about private lives of strangers but we are totally not gonna gossip here'

I really shouldn't get in to spats with people on the clubs Facebook.

People with pretty girls in the display pictures just don't get it, and they won't get it.

Is that Malcolm Young in your primary picture? Better than a pretty girl's pic any day!

'lol of course there are gay players'

'there are no players who are public about being anything other than hetero'

'well there's rumours...'

'i don't go by rumours, I go by the public record'

'you are so dumb for not being part of gossip circles about private lives of strangers but we are totally not gonna gossip here'

So glad you were able to work it out.

Mates mum is manager of a local soccer club.

The female team only has two heteros.

It's a complete non issue, but, as stated, women are different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think another issue with players coming out is can you imagine the media especially for the first guy(s) that do, some 20 something bloke who just wants to play footy suddenly being the poster boy for the Gerard Whateleys of the world to turn it into a massive watershed moment in the broad landscape of AFL blah blah if you were not the personality type to cope with that sort of spotlight it would be scary.

It's a bit off, but it's very true? Football is not something you immediately associate with homosexuality.

I know, all those muscly guys in tight shorts rubbing themselves up against each other over a 'ball' and then having communal showers with ner a woman in sight does not conjure up one single association.

I think the key to the success of lesbians in the AFLW is due to the predatory lesbians having a solid amount of herbivorous lesbians they can feed on as prey, which creates a mutually beneficial relationship: the numbers of herbivorous lesbians are kept at a sustainable level and they don't overfeed on natural food sources, and the predatory lesbians always have a meal to hunt for. Its just a shame the males have unfortunately not yet developed such a stable ecosystem.

I know, all those muscly guys in tight shorts rubbing themselves up against each other over a 'ball' and then having communal showers with ner a woman in sight does not conjure up one single association.
Yeah, because anything men do together MUST be gay if there isn't a woman around.

When you shake hands with your dad, THAT'S GAY.

I think another issue with players coming out is can you imagine the media especially for the first guy(s) that do, some 20 something bloke who just wants to play footy suddenly being the poster boy for the Gerard Whateleys of the world to turn it into a massive watershed moment in the broad landscape of AFL blah blah if you were not the personality type to cope with that sort of spotlight it would be scary.
And of course the people who are the personality type to cope with it will get immediately vilified as being all about self promotion by the numpties.

Yeah, because anything men do together MUST be gay if there isn't a woman around.

When you shake hands with your dad, THAT'S GAY.

You’re the one who made the daft statement, don’t start crying now.

You’re the one who made the daft statement, don’t start crying now.
Nobody is crying.

Huh huh you wear short shorts and touch guys at sport, bit gay haha.

It's not gay and I don't think it should be funny to suggest it is. Believe it or not but many gay people don't think there's a link there at all.

Nobody is crying.

Huh huh you wear short shorts and touch guys at sport, bit gay haha.

It's not gay and I don't think it should be funny to suggest it is. Believe it or not but many gay people don't think there's a link there at all.

Jeez, you’re a dopey twat sometimes.
I really don’t know why I reply to you.

My own fault I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back