No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do anti-suns haters always refer to costing the afl 190+ million for the last 10/12 years when trying to kill off the club?

The money created from tv rights for the extra game basically underwrites gws and gcs And the same people forget why these teams were introduced
1. To grow the game in non traditional markets
2. To have a game in qld & nsw every week

What would clubs like St Kilda & North Melbourne have cost the afl in the last 10 years? North Melbourne may be debt free but they still receive handouts too and they sold off their pokie machines to pay for the their debt

Although I think there needs more but off field Mark Evans has the club in the strongest position corporate and sponsorship wise since the clubs inception

The Gold Coast has a lot of business people and entrepreneurs living there I would like to see more growth in the future getting them involved in the club

Touk Miller 7th in Brownlow betting @ $15

There is a clear top 3
Brayshaw, Neale, Oliver

Then
Cripps, Walsh, Petracca and Miller in the next group

Then big gap to the next bunch.

Got this reply when I asked about Suns Vic members being able to sit in the cheer squad bay (which we do anyway)

The Victorian SUNS membership is the same as last season.

Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate VIC SUNS members in the SUNS cheersquad bay as Marvel Stadium presents issues and MCG is available for SUNScreamer away members.

You’ve provided some really good feedback to look into including in the VIC SUNS membership for future seasons and we’ll definitely look into that.

Got this reply when I asked about Suns Vic members being able to sit in the cheer squad bay (which we do anyway)

The Victorian SUNS membership is the same as last season.

Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate VIC SUNS members in the SUNS cheersquad bay as Marvel Stadium presents issues and MCG is available for SUNScreamer away members.

You’ve provided some really good feedback to look into including in the VIC SUNS membership for future seasons and we’ll definitely look into that.
That hardly makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back