No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she's been an amateur for five years now, but she takes some awesome snaps
She's won hundreds of prizes and a few holidays.
She does it for the love and I sometimes wonder if she puts that much time and love in me :)

A few of my mates here in Japan get right into it, hit up all the fireworks nights and festivals (yes even the dick festival in Aichi-Google it) and take some fantastic pics. It's pretty fun. I just do it for Instagram. But I do appreciate someone who takes pride in their art, you must be very proud of your lady.

That's amazing man. People would pay good money for a shot like that, enough to feed the kids off anyway. What part of the world is it in?
You won't believe it Kozi. Melbourne Zoo
She snapped it at about 1 pm today while she took the car in for a service down the road
It would look like she went in some real wildlife park apart from the fence

oddly enough TT i found a bakery near me that does an awesome pork pie. Have smashed many on the way home from the pub at 6am. Hope i can find a good one in melbourne :)
I used to love getting a hotdog with the works after a nightclub session in my younger days, always went down well. I tell you what the bloody pokies wrecked the best nightspots, my haunts use to be ' the foresters arms in oakleigh, the sandbelt and transformers in moorabbin and the rosstown hotel in Carnegie used to be a great night out on a Friday.

A few of my mates here in Japan get right into it, hit up all the fireworks nights and festivals (yes even the dick festival in Aichi-Google it) and take some fantastic pics. It's pretty fun. I just do it for Instagram. But I do appreciate someone who takes pride in their art, you must be very proud of your lady.
Yeah she always reckons she hates footy, but she keeps coming up with tiger related shots

You won't believe it Kozi. Melbourne Zoo
She snapped it at about 1 pm today while she took the car in for a service down the road
It would look like she went in some real wildlife park apart from the fence

No way! From the way that shot looks she'd be able to tell people she ventured deep into the heart of the African jungle to capture it.

Through the fence standing on Elliott avenue? Ha. What a go getter, I'd be proud of her.

No way! From the way that shot looks she'd be able to tell people she ventured deep into the heart of the African jungle to capture it.

Through the fence standing on Elliott avenue? Ha. What a go getter, I'd be proud of her.

Soz Koz.
No tigers in Africa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's that?sounds like something that makes your testicles drop off
Mate it's a plastic garbage bin full of ice cubes and freezing water which takes two of your so-called "mates" to lift up and tip over your head from behind, thereby giving you a complete body and soul realignment.
(Of course she loves you more than the camera work. You mightn't be as photogenic, but she loves you more.)

Twenty to two in the morning and I only have 1 beer left after the one I'm drinking, oh well it looks like I have to steal a few Bourbans of the missus, the last time I drank this much was EF day.
EF day doesn't exist TT mate, its all lies, smoke and mirrors. Erase it it now :D

Tell her to offer it to RFC (for a price).
It's a killer.
Imaging license for pamphlets headers brochures etc go for $300 for 5 years. With no photo printing allowed is her conditions
Quality 8" x 10" go for $100. She really only deals with canon as they love her work and it covers her costs of gear ,fuel and other costs
she's not in it for the money to chase clients basically bc she's flat out just enjoying taking snAps and doesn't want the hassle
Sometimes a dude from the other side of the world will want a large metre print of Melbourne landmark or something and she will do it

Mate it's a plastic garbage bin full of ice cubes and freezing water which takes two of your so-called "mates" to lift up and tip over your head from behind, thereby giving you a complete body and soul realignment.
(Of course she loves you more than the camera work. You mightn't be as photogenic, but she loves you more.)
Oh I think I'll give that a miss old chap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back