No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaging license for pamphlets headers brochures etc go for $300 for 5 years. With no photo printing allowed is her conditions
Quality 8" x 10" go for $100. She really only deals with canon as they love her work and it covers her costs of gear ,fuel and other costs
she's not in it for the money to chase clients basically bc she's flat out just enjoying taking snAps and doesn't want the hassle
Sometimes a dude from the other side of the world will want a large metre print of Melbourne landmark or something and she will do it

Say, for argument's sake, I paid Mrs TI $100 for the 8x10 and then got it blown up by my local photo shop into poster size for my private use, like framing it and putting it on my lounge room wall, would she be cool with that?
Not talking about anything commercial.

Amazing how many times we're predicted as finishing 9th on the ladder predictions thread.
Everyone claims they're not trolling though.
course not :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
same as how we haven't improved from 2013. That's my latest shitfight, be better off slamming my head into a brick wall

Say, for argument's sake, I paid Mrs TI $100 for the 8x10 and then got it blown up by my local photo shop into poster size for my private use, like framing it and putting it on my lounge room wall, would she be cool with that?
Not talking about anything commercial.
Sssssshhhhhhh you naughty boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

course not :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
same as how we haven't improved from 2013. That's my latest shitfight, be better off slamming my head into a brick wall
None so blind as those who do not want to see.
just maybe some of us love this club to the point of insanity, don't hate us for it (i wont preach at people over how much they love the club by words now). We are all tigers in the end :)

Sssssshhhhhhh you naughty boy
TI, I'm as deadly serious about this as only a drunk can be at 2.15 am.I must have a copy of that tiger pic.
Would gladly pay $100 for an 8x10.
Please negotiate with Mrs TI and if it's OK with her, you and I can do a deal by PM.

Before you know it the printing pressers will be working over time and that picture will be getting sold all around Australia.
She took heaps of others , but I liked that snap the best
Maybe I should release the Lion snap on the Brisbane website. ??;)
She's also got one of a dead kangaroo which was splattered on the side of the Princes Highway near Pakenham
That would be a best seller for their twenty five fans:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back