No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone else find washing dishes the traditional way with a nice palmolive or morning fresh extremely therapeutic ?

when the lovely smell hits the steam and it rises into your face like our famous vb man gif , everything thats bugging ya just seems to disappear for a few good minutes
Nah I use a dishwasher save water

not many more things I hate in life than dishwashers

dont wash good enough, cant beat hand
my bosch washes everything perfectly. combined with solar it barely costs anything to run, and it uses hardly any water compared to hand washing (if you continuously run the water vs just filling the basin which is gross)

my bosch washes everything perfectly. combined with solar it barely costs anything to run, and it uses hardly any water compared to hand washing (if you continuously run the water vs just filling the basin which is gross)
reckon I can beat the dishwasher with stop starting the tap

also the dishwasher doesnt provide therapy

reckon I can beat the dishwasher with stop starting the tap

also the dishwasher doesnt provide therapy
Maybe. Average water used is 10-13 litres with a dishwasher, average by hand is over 100 so youd have to be pretty conservative lol. If it gives you zen then it's worth it, just maybe not for the farmers 👨‍🌾

Maybe. Average water used is 10-13 litres with a dishwasher, average by hand is over 100 so youd have to be pretty conservative lol. If it gives you zen then it's worth it, just maybe not for the farmers 👨‍🌾
do people start the dishwasher for 5 or 6 plates and a few cutlery ?

lunacy

do people start the dishwasher for 5 or 6 plates and a few cutlery ?

lunacy
No I don’t run it till I fill it have to feed the cockroaches something

i half fill the sink with hot sudsy water, uses about 5 or 6 litres

only a resource wasting moron would run the tap and use 100 litres of hot water to do their dishes wtf

and what now these snowflakes think its gross to wash in the sink lmao

and dishwashers arent putrid dank cryptic fugn technology at all nooooo

ive never had a dishwasher never will

i dont have a double sink to rinse in i just trickle-rinse with the hot tap takes afew seconds each piece but uses about another 500 ml i guess

hand wash dishes for love and for life

and i agree groupie there is a certain meditative and resetting quality to doing the dishes and how good is it in winter when the house is frigid and you cant hit heads in counterstrike, you go do the dishes and bang 30 kill map

i half fill the sink with hot sudsy water, uses about 5 or 6 litres

only a resource wasting moron would run the tap and use 100 litres of hot water to do their dishes wtf

and what now these snowflakes think its gross to wash in the sink lmao

and dishwashers arent putrid dank cryptic fugn technology at all nooooo

ive never had a dishwasher never will

i dont have a double sink to rinse in i just trickle-rinse with the hot tap takes afew seconds each piece but uses about another 500 ml i guess

hand wash dishes for love and for life

and i agree groupie there is a certain meditative and resetting quality to doing the dishes and how good is it in winter when the house is frigid and you cant hit heads in counterstrike, you go do the dishes and bang 30 kill map
Sure, soak your dishes in the same soapy water and then rinse them off, but what I'm trying to say is people that only put them in the same water and then dry them are feral. And like any appliance, if you clean them routinely like you're supposed to then they're not unhygeinic.. I clean my dishwasher by hand and then use a cleaner with the clean (hottest) cycle once a week and it's never smelt like s**t or had grime etc.

I still clean all my baby's bottles in hot soapy water and then rinse them all one by one before placing them into a UV steriliser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scats lost yeehaa!

Season 3 Netflix GIF by Stranger Things
Fireworks GIF
Glow 4Th Of July GIF by xponentialdesign

Sure, soak your dishes in the same soapy water and then rinse them off, but what I'm trying to say is people that only put them in the same water and then dry them are feral. And like any appliance, if you clean them routinely like you're supposed to then they're not unhygeinic.. I clean my dishwasher by hand and then use a cleaner with the clean (hottest) cycle once a week and it's never smelt like s**t or had grime etc.

I still clean all my baby's bottles in hot soapy water and then rinse them all one by one before placing them into a UV steriliser.
don't need any water if you just let the dogs lick everything clean

Remove this Banner Ad

Back