No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another funny story from my travels and as it happened only 20 odd minutes ago.
I never had any idea port fans were so sensitive. I live in Adelaide and went to a pub near my house, just after the siren and port lost i noticed a guy with tears running down his face. So seeing as im rather drunk i walked up to him grabbed him round the neck and licked the tears off his face to which he pushed me off and said "what the f@ck are you doing ******" to which i replied "im a Richmond supporter and i just wanted to taste some port tears and mate do they taste good". Well the s**t hit the fan harder than the current dildo in Essondons arse, the end result was me running up the road being chased by port fans singing were from tigerland laughing my balls off. So like i said who knew port fans were so sensitive. True as i love the tigers my fellow tigs, hope u got a laugh cause i sure did.

You, sir, are a f**king legend!

Magnificent. Looks like he really flushed it too...surprised the s**t out of everyone by the sounds of it.
Love that stuff. Gold at any level.
Was incredible.
Nobody have him a hope in hell.
What a way to win a flag!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah just switched on then
2 of the funniest penalties ever. And by funny I mean dodgy and I'm glad they weren't against Arsenal.

First one Vardy hip and shoulders Rafael and no foul is called so Rafael runs after him and decks him. :D

Second one Vardy fouls Blackett and Blackett gets a red card. :D

What a collapse hahahaha god that's fun to watch. I found myself celebrating as hard as I do for arsenal

Which channel?

Never mind, 503
VFL grand final had a record crowd today (obviously since it became a 2nd tier league), Imagine todays record getting smashed with Richmond 2's in the big one, would take a very long time to break it.
They'd have too change the venue too the MCG with the AFL prelim as the curtain raiser.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back