The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry is about to speak

Blah blah attack on humanity blah blah world values blah blah...

He's really a terrible world leader. How long until we figure out that the condolences of one leader or another don't mean s**t to the average Joe who is losing mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and children every day. Guessing the relatives of those who died today couldn't give a flying what Obama or Hollande say, probably care more about the continued failures that have cost lives.

This is very disturbing. Just yesterday at work I was talking to a mate and he was saying something about Russians and ISIS and I came out with what seems like a very prophetic statement now, "you watch, when it goes down, it will go down in France first".

Sometimes it's not good to be right.

This is very disturbing. Just yesterday at work I was talking to a mate and he was saying something about Russians and ISIS and I came out with what seems like a very prophetic statement now, "you watch, when it goes down, it will go down in France first".

Sometimes it's not good to be right.

You knew they'd never go after Russians in Russia after they started bombing ISIS... Putin is a cold bastard, and he would slaughter them. Nah, easier to go to France and attack a populace that rarely fights back.

This is a huge number of terrorists. There's no way they were already in France. They came in with the refugees. You'd have to be insane to think it wasn't going to happen, but people are literally insane about their diversity bullshit now.

There are more attacks happening as I type this! This is a game changer.
I would love to bump a few of my posts, i was called a bigot for this, but everything i said has happened, its for everyone to see

Whether theres empirical evidence or not, logically its hard to argue that the hundreds of thousands (perhaps soon to be millions) of migrants rushing into Europe with dodgy documentation isn't a major risk factor for terrorism.

The new intifada in Israel shows that you only need will and a knife or car to commit terrible acts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or arm the populace and shoot them when this sort of thing happens, they are slaughtering kids at a rock concert ffs.
Armed populace ends up shooting themselves.

And I was more talking about the long term portrayal of terrorists. But for this, the media should be reporting it as "attention whore criminals shoot people for no reason apart from small penises"

A counter offensive operation is underway at the Bataclan Concert Hall. You don't have to be Einstein to realise that hostages will die. It doesn't really matter because if they wait, all the hostages will be killed.

hopefully now we will be able to carry guns in this country.

So you're going about your daily business and a suicide bomber just randomly detonates next to you, but that's ok because luckily you've got your gun.

Unless of course it's shaped like Batfink's wings.

'Your bombs cannot hurt me, my gun is like shield of steel.'

upload_2015-11-14_8-3-39.jpeg

There's been large scale riots over the last 2 or 3 decades in France involving Muslim youth. It's happened at least 3 times that I can remember.

It's happened more than that in last two years alone. It's bad over there. It just doesn't get reported much - just like Christmas Island is virtually unheard of outside of Australia.

I wonder if Turkey will be next for another attack similar to this. Like France it's a prominent secular nation with a contrasting Islamic view within its population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back