The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... so you're saying that someone's will, is their own legal system?

What?

It's not a problem. Which I hope you now see, and agree with me?

Do I have to remind you of your own opinion? You said, and we agreed, that they are discriminatory . . . so they are a problem.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151...e-sharia-law-courts-review.html#ixzz49ZEYOwVm

So it is indeed a parallel system.

Where have i said i am worried about sharia law for myself? i had friends who suffered for years under this, hence i told you i dont need to read the guardian for this, i can tell you more about sharia courts than guardian can
It's arbitration... which is under British law, not parallel to it.

Unless you're meaning parallel to be exactly in line with... rather than on its own... it is not a parallel legal system, or its own legal system...

What did you or have you done to help all of these friends of yours??

There it is again that leftist selfishness, so because it doesn't effect us we should not be concerned please don't project your selfishness onto us.
Not at all, simple Simon.

I'm using that base, to try and illustrate the fact that you cannot go through Sharia council or Sharia arbitration, unless you agree to it.
Whether you're Muslim or not.

Yes, there are some people who must be forced into it in some cases, and I wish we would help them rather than lynch them.

But, that's the lefty in me.

Sheets dry yet?

Please CM86 if you have to do an avalanche of mental gymnastics and still can't make a valid pertinent point it should be a sign.

Unless you're meaning parallel to be exactly in line with... rather than on its own... it is not a parallel legal system, or its own legal system...

FFS ! i am only just asking for LITTLE understanding, not much really.
Section 1 of the Arbitration Act 1996 says “the parties should be free to agree how their disputes are resolved, subject only to such safeguards as are necessary in the public interest”.

It follows that a dispute may be resolved by a sharia court, provided that the parties agree and that its procedures are fair. But this does not give sharia courts the power to resolve questions of personal status.
UK legal system gives rights to these sharia courts, however "necessary public interest" is not defined well enough , this is where this can be abused. Fair procedures are subjective, whats fair to them might not be fair to the rest of them.

I did what i could when i was in the UK, few of them ended up being disowned by their families, rest of them just copped it and moved on.

What?

Do I have to remind you of your own opinion? You said, and we agreed, that they are discriminatory . . . so they are a problem.
How is people being able to discriminate now, just as much as they were before, a problem?

Why is it only a problem now, if Muslims do it???

Discrimination is wrong... which is why I'm also against discriminating against discriminators just because they're Muslim.

I'd prefer no discrimination.

So, if you want to make all arbitration and dispute resolution discrimination free, let's do it.
But you can't just say you're worried about discrimination only when Muslims do it...

You really need to read up on Sharia law...the information is there but I think you are looking at it from your "blinded about Islam" point of view so its probably not going to help you.

Sharia law will be implemented if we like it or not....that's the whole point and the objective of Islam...none of this parallel crap.

I am saying that what they are doing is self-exclusion. No one is stopping them from integrating. Even if you are working on minimum wage and have a tough life, you can always try to find a way to get better. The Paris attackers lived an ok life, they had jobs, they went to bars, nightclubs. They spoke french, had loads of french friends. His brother said he never thought he was radicalised. Poverty is not one of the main causes of radicalisation, its the religion.

Interesting. I would have thought the volatile nature of young men, fed by natural frustrations of youth and a lack of wealth (includes middle class) would all be factors.

But yes religion is the tool to mobilise negative energy into negative action.

Interesting. I would have thought the volatile nature of young men, fed by natural frustrations of youth and a lack of wealth (includes middle class) would all be factors.

But yes religion is the tool to mobilise negative energy into negative action.

Exactly correct, they all play their role yes. Poverty adds fuel to the fire no doubt at all

You really need to read up on Sharia law...the information is there but I think you are looking at it from your "blinded about Islam" point of view so its probably not going to help you.

Sharia law will be implemented if we like it or not....that's the whole point and the objective of Islam...none of this parallel crap.
Troll!!!!!!!!

.,l,.

Lethality Total Power
Do either of you agree with 'my name yebbo'?

'm using that base, to try and illustrate the fact that you cannot go through Sharia council or Sharia arbitration, unless you agree to it.
Whether you're Muslim or not.

And that's one of the spots where you fail, what if you have no choice but to agree with it?

How is people being able to discriminate now, just as much as they were before, a problem?

That's not the point I'm making. I'm saying we have anti-discrimination laws for the sort of stuff that we get out of Sharia courts.

So, if you want to make all arbitration and dispute resolution discrimination free, let's do it.
But you can't just say you're worried about discrimination only when Muslims do it...

I think it's a given that I don't want discrimination, we were talking about the problems with Islam though. Maybe if there were more Jewish or Buddhist terrorists we'd be having a different discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS ! i am only just asking for LITTLE understanding, not much really.

UK legal system gives rights to these sharia courts, however "necessary public interest" is not defined well enough , this is where this can be abused. Fair procedures are subjective, whats fair to them might not be fair to the rest of them.

I did what i could when i was in the UK, few of them ended up being disowned by their families, rest of them just copped it and moved on.
Did you report any of it to the police?
Any illegal activity?

And I have plenty of understanding... I've been trying to explain to you, what you just quoted about arbitration...

I've been trying to tell you have both parties need to accept the terms before hand.
Otherwise it's done through dispute resolution.

But it's all just out of court mediation...

That's not the point I'm making. I'm saying we have anti-discrimination laws for the sort of stuff that we get out of Sharia courts.

I think it's a given that I don't want discrimination, we were talking about the problems with Islam though. Maybe if there were more Jewish or Buddhist terrorists we'd be having a different discussion.
What?

Our anti-discrimination laws do not cover wills or inheritance...

In fact, our anti-discrimination laws are pretty weak as is.

But you're talking about something that can already be done in mediation... only being a problem now that there is a Muslim connection to it...

No idea what you're getting at with your second para.

Did you report any of it to the police?
Any illegal activity?

And I have plenty of understanding... I've been trying to explain to you, what you just quoted about arbitration...

I've been trying to tell you have both parties need to accept the terms before hand.
Otherwise it's done through dispute resolution.

But it's all just out of court mediation...

Lol and this happens all the time right? women has to "accept" it before the judgement is handed out? Lol what world do you live in?

Nah, that's what makes it even more embarrassing for you.

I'm thick as s**t, and I still run rings around you.

PMSL You don't whether you're Arthur or Martha it's hilarious. You went from the smartest person in the room to thick as s**t in 2 posts lol

What?

Our anti-discrimination laws do not cover wills or inheritance...

You said there were earlier. I asked you that specific question.

Lethality: Doesn't anti-discrimination apply to wills? So a homosexual child that receives a smaller portion for example could argue that he is being discriminated against?

CM: Of course he could...

Ok, so you're saying now there is no anti-discrimination law to cover any discrimination on religious grounds in wills? That's even worse.

But you're talking about something that can already be done in mediation... only being a problem now that there is a Muslim connection to it...

Nah I would reject any mediation done on religious beliefs.

Lol and this happens all the time right? women has to "accept" it before the judgement is handed out? Lol what world do you live in?
As I was saying... no, that isn't the case.
Like things so often are when it comes to religion, and especially Islam, they are forced to be a part of it. Which is why we need to let them know that we aren't scared of them and we don't hate them... so that they know they can come to us for support and legal aid.

But, how often do you think Muslim women go through arbitration??

As I was saying... no, that isn't the case.
Like things so often are when it comes to religion, and especially Islam, they are forced to be a part of it. Which is why we need to let them know that we aren't scared of them and we don't hate them... so that they know they can come to us for support and legal aid.

But, how often do you think Muslim women go through arbitration??

Troll!!!!!!!!

.,l,.

Lethality Total Power
Do either of you agree with 'my name yebbo'?

One thing I'm not is a troll and thankyou for alluding to me as mynamegeoff....I am actually chuffed about that because he is very educated on this subject.

Like mynamegeoff I am very well read up on the subject and the koran and I am well aware of the threat Islam is to ALL civilisation and that is no joke...we have talked about the subject in private and we simply think its outrageous how people like you can not only defend Islam but revel in hoping it comes to the West.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...=IjBEV-inHsXG0gSz3pjIDQ#imgrc=d4fGJw0kXvfjcM:

Do you think people makes signs such as this just to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back