Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the lions need a ruckman? Martin has killed it late in the season, with leunberger in the wings.....could one of those two be on the move?

Bloke at the pub told me Mitchell and hannerbry would be in blue next year.

I question hannerbrys contract status and he said it didn't matter, needed to offload due to salary cap issues.

Probably full of it but though I'd share regardless
Would need a lot to get it done - cant see us having the bargaining chips required.

Salary cap room is one thing, but they would need a somewhat palatable trade....First, Second and a good player would be the bare minimum.

Would need a lot to get it done - cant see us having the bargaining chips required.

Salary cap room is one thing, but they would need a somewhat palatable trade....First, Second and a good player would be the bare minimum.

Dees would outbid us with pick #2 and #3. Not that it will ever happen anyway.

Essendon would demand pick 4 and not budge. Hate that club! Especially trade month.

They'd be the worse club to deal with come trade month. Bunch of absolute campaigners that run that club, lead by that twit Adrian Dodoro.

not sure why paddy would want to go play as a fwd...plays his best footy as a lone ruck. The lions might want to direct swap for Luey, get a player who can go fwd and play with martin, lions drop an injury prone player (super talent like kreuz).

Anyone get the feeling Lions want to trade Leuy home to WA? Re-signing Martin who only plays well as number 1 ruck & now going after Ryder.

Freo might want Leuy to replace old man Sandi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back