Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You get the feeling, that if Levi didn't play for the Blues, that we'd be seriously into him, offering 3 years and 450K per year, having identified him as the gorilla, crash and bash CHF that we'd be so desperate for... :rolleyes:

I highly doubt that we'd be seriously into him purely on the fact that his kicking is so poor, however, you do raise an interesting perspective.

You get the feeling, that if Levi didn't play for the Blues, that we'd be seriously into him, offering 3 years and 450K per year, having identified him as the gorilla, crash and bash CHF that we'd be so desperate for... :rolleyes:

Spot on. Not saying he is worth the money, but if he wasn't at CFC, we'd be looking at getting him.

CFC has screamed for a big KF. Levi is a big KF. It would be to shut up the masses and say we nabbed a big fella.

It's like buying a calais v thinking its a top of the line BMW.

Not that I have anything against non european cars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the article:
Even if the Blues are unable to broker a suitable deal after this year's trade period opens on October 6, the likelihood of Robinson remaining at Visy Park appears remote.

Pfft. Hey 17 other afl clubs. We don't want this guy so present us an offer. If we aren't happy with what you put on the table then we'll just have to release him to the PSD and you can have him for free.

Riiiight.

*Snark mode off.*

Seems odd. Wouldn't be surprised if we put Robbo on the table, we are offered unders all round so we re-sign him with a stern warning to straighten up.

Who'd have thought Robbo's 100th - which he always talked about - would be the night that saw the end of his Carlton career? I doubt he would've been out with Jeffy that late if he had played that weekend but got suspended on his 100th.

You get the feeling, that if Levi didn't play for the Blues, we'd be seriously into him, offering 3 years and 450K per year, having identified him as the gorilla, crash and bash CHF that we're so desperate for... :rolleyes:

Have to say that Earl Spalding had a reputation for being an ordinary kick but we chased those very attributes.

I feel I'm in the very small minority that think its vital we keep both Casboult and Waite?? The talk of trading Casboult, a bloke who can actually take multiple contested grabs during a game, who is what? 24 and we are happy trading him in for a pick in the thirties.......the mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back