The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Being played off the park and somehow Elliott has kept us in front

Collosus like, single handedly kept us in the match..

Long ball, long ball, long ball... Has Mclaren taken a chapter out of Sam Allardyces book?

Probably due to the conditions I guess? We look better when we play it on the deck though. 1-0 up means we can be more patient as they take more risks and hopefully use our pace to hit them on the counter.

Anita and Tiote need to try and get control of the middle though. Elliott is the only reason we're winning at HT IMO.

Collosus like, single handedly kept us in the match..

Long ball, long ball, long ball... Has Mclaren taken a chapter out of Sam Allardyces book?

Have been meaning to comment on this for a while tige, but I think it's time to change your sig there from Milicic to Vucevic lol

Probably due to the conditions I guess? We look better when we play it on the deck though. 1-0 up means we can be more patient as they take more risks and hopefully use our pace to hit them on the counter.

Anita and Tiote need to try and get control of the middle though. Elliott is the only reason we're winning at HT IMO.

I'll be happy with a poor showing and a 1-0 win!

Anita is terrible! What does he actually do? At least Cheick is working back, he wasn't doing that previously. Wiji has barely touched it, when he did it was a beautiful lay off to Perez.

I feel sorry for Mitrovic, we give him no opportunity.

Bournemouth are knocking it around like their Barca, we can't even get our passes right between the back 4 without looking shonky.

Best game I've ever seen from Elliott, it's Krul like from Spurs last season ( or the season before ) where we just nipped a goal and was bombarded for the other 90 mins and somehow won at White Hart Lane.

Geez we are doing our best to get them back into the game. Need to step it up or we won't win...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what we can do from here? We're being outplayed everywhere. Maybe bring off one of Perez or Mitro for De Jong to give us another player in the middle. Alternatively, could bring on Lascelles or Mbabu to help add more numbers down back.

Interestingly he will apparently be playing in midfield. Not exactly known for his work rate and was ineffective when played there when we had Ba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back