The top 5 players in the Afl in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

The top 5 players by year 2020 will be.
1. Tom Boyd
2. Jack Macrae
3. Marcus Bontempelli
4. Jake Stringer
5. Chad Wingard
I have been fair and haven't been biased at all so just wondering what everyone else thinks? And if anyone wants to be biased please don't post as this is a serouis discussion.
I gave a thumbs up on the basis you were being facetious ?
All those doggies look very promising. Ill grant you that. They may all end up in the top 20-30. But 4 out of the top 5 at one club has never been done in vfl/afl history and with 18 clubs it makes it basically impossible so i will assume you are having a lend.

If somebody was creating a list five years ago for top players in 2015 you would probably have had names like:

G Ablett, L Franklin, J Selwood, B Vince, M Murphy, B Gibbs, M LeCras, M Clark, J Porplyzia, J Anthony etc

The point is that you are only as good as your last season and while those blokes had good 2009 seasons, they didn't all kick on.
What sort of crazy person would of had J Anthony? And yes I do remember 2009.

In no particular order:

Joe Daniher
Jaeger O'Meara
Jack Martin
Ollie Wines
Marcus Bontempelli

This guy has just turned 20:eek:

10422248_10152820873928882_3848551853250138598_n.jpg

Colin Sylvia has massive guns too

Colin Sylvia has massive guns too

Wines destroyed Fyfe in a half of football when it mattered and was the catalyst for our semi-final comeback. So comparing him to a spud like Sylvia, even in jest, is just not on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe was named All Australian and League MVP.

Fyfe is a top ten player in the league, probably even top five. My post was purely directed at the indirect association someone made between Wines and Sylvia.

Barely. Your post had nothing to do with Sylvia.

I mentioned one game where Wines managed to get a hold of an exceptional player in the competition because the person I was talking to was a Fremantle supporter and should know first hand how good the kid can be and how it's not just his strength that makes him a good player. It was meant to be taken as an example, not a comparison. Wines is nowhere near Fyfe's level at the moment.

Dougal Howard
Logan Austin
Billy Frampton
Jesse Palmer
Johann Wagner

amidoinitright.bmp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back