Multiplat The Walking Dead: A TellTale Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Argh, so annoying that we have to wait weeks/months between episodes!

Another great instalment.

That ******* dog man. Thought it would be a companion for you if you played frisbee with it and fed it some beans :(

Was initially annoyed that they separated you from the Season one characters so quickly, but on reflection, I don't mind so much that Omid is dead - guy was kinda getting on my nerves anyway.

Surely the person that Clem sees again (in the preview) is Christa?

Also,who did people go with at the end; the old guy, or the young one?

I went with the young guy because the old guy was bitten. However, I feel hypocritical now because the old guy was willing to believe Clem when she said it was a dog bite and not a walker bite.

Finished S2 Episode 1 tonight, it was really good
Poor Clem just keeps going through the wars...
Telltale games are great at delivering a good narrative & story.
Can't wait for episode 2, might just grab the season pass.

I let the old guy get eaten, because he got bitten on the ankle and would have turned.
On the other hand he was one of the only friendly people there and possibly could have had his leg cut off so i feel bad now :(

Finished S2 Episode 1 tonight, it was really good
Poor Clem just keeps going through the wars...
Telltale games are great at delivering a good narrative & story.
Can't wait for episode 2, might just grab the season pass.

I let the old guy get eaten, because he got bitten on the ankle and would have turned.
On the other hand he was one of the only friendly people there and possibly could have had his leg cut off so i feel bad now :(

I choose to save him as i thought of Hershal and how we could possibly cut his leg off lol. Other guy was a duece anyways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoiler about who came back.
looks like there is someone who returns in the next episode from the past who may have been thought to have died. Kenny perhaps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Nailed it.

Another great episode.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really great episode.

Played with my expectations a lot and and quite a few moments where I had to stop and think about what to do, or do a double-take on how I was going to respond to people/events.

I haven't replayed it yet so I'm not sure about this; but it looks like this episode could be a lot less linear than others, which I like.

Bloody not out on PSN yet!!
From the PS Blog:
"Unfortunately it won’t be out this week for us here in Europe due to a small QA issue. Hopefully we’ll have something. Soon as myself or Fred have confirmation we’ll let you know."

Looks like they found a crash! Hopefully next week, I'll buy the season pass as soon as Ep 2 hits.

If I buy the episode from the US store, will I have to start over again, or will it continue the same save file from my previous episodes?

If I buy the episode from the US store, will I have to start over again, or will it continue the same save file from my previous episodes?
It's very likely that the 2nd episode would not be compatible with your first episode AUS version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back