Resource The Worst Ever Footy Jumpers - Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 40535
I know this jumper was never used but it sucks. It's from the Fitzroy/Footscray Merger. I can tell why the merger didn't work. Footscray obviously didn't want to merge. I don't blame them.
Fitzroy were dominating the merger proceedings. It was all but done as way – the Melways even had Western Oval called 'Footscray Lions' or whatever the new entity was supposed to be called (@Roylion u must be lurkinnnn). But yeah, the Bullies felt hard done by and opted out last minute.

And I think that, the Sekem prototype at the MCG, had the yellow bars meeting the blue yoke. Gibbsy lmach and West_Coast_Eagles am I just imagining this?

To add to my Brisbane one this is an old 1903 Fitzroy jumper.
Fitzroy-1903.gif

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with the Hawks clash. I just prefer they don't wear one at all because we don't need it. If anything, our least useful strip is the new reverse, because it gives us a dark base...as soon as the camera zooms out, the teams start to lose the visibility Hawk games have always enjoyed...the first away game to Collingwood was surprisingly hard to watch...

s**t list, Brisbane's yellow wasn't that bad, at least compared to white. Port's tri-panel lighting bolt wasn't bad, but it completely forgot to mention the 2009 clash, fair few others I disagree with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking jumper, you gotta think of it from my point of view, #Glenelg
'#Sturt' representative here, and I love the prison bars. One day, if they wear it full time in the AFL, it will be great to see.

P.S. Hate the team, not the jumper.

'#Sturt' representative here, and I love the prison bars. One day, if they wear it full time in the AFL, it will be great to see.

P.S. Hate the team, not the jumper.

Plz no, let's not get into this argument

Remove this Banner Ad

Back