Ticket inspectors

Remove this Banner Ad

Crash told me to do this the other day - So, after today's events, I thought I'd do just that!

----------------------

Got to the bus stop coming home from work and there were actually scabs waiting at the bus stop - Never seen them on the bus before. Four of the maggots.

Bus rocks up, the check everyone's ticket who got off, then boarded the bus and checked everyone's ticket. I told them to get a real job..

anyway.. the bus continues, and these mouth-breathers are going a long for the ride, and the next main stop there are a heap of school kids waiting - About 10 of them hop on board, but it turns out one of them doesn't have his myki card. So these f*cking mouth-breathers kick him off the bus! The kid was in school uniform ffs!

So in a nice display of solidarity all of the kids get off the bus so their mate isn't left alone... He said something about leaving the myki card at school so the assholes told him he had to go back to school to get it.... reality is they all probably caught the next bus... but that's not the point -

seriously... these kids were maybe 13 / 14 -- I don't think there should be any circumstances when kids this young should be kicked off a bus while they are travelling home...

Imagine what would've happened had his friends not got off in solidarity, and this kid ended up waiting at the stop by himself for the next bus and jebus forbid a Daniel Morcombe situation happened....

The scabs got off at the following stop and I applauded them for their great work in hassling school kids - One of them gave me a thumbs up - I let him know that they were, by definition, scum bags -

If everyone makes sure to remind these assholes everytime they see them that they are scumbags, it may just make them have difficulty sleeping at night...
Reminds me of the time when I was 13 and the bus driver wouldn't let me on because I had a slurpee. My phone was dead, and I was left alone till about 5:30pm when the next bus finally turned up. ******* campaigner.

So there wasn't a milkbar around or anywhere for a kid to buy another myki? Not that i'd trust a child with money if he couldn't be trusted with his myki.

And I thought he was leaving school?
Jesus Christ, the kid is 13 years old.

Let's hope this happens to your kid one day and we'll see how much you like the system then.

Reminds me of the time when I was 13 and the bus driver wouldn't let me on because I had a slurpee. My phone was dead, and I was left alone till about 5:30pm when the next bus finally turned up. ******* campaigner.
Oh dear what tough luck, you had to wait till the next bus, how did you cope you must have been scarred for life.

..... you make a good point..... maybe I can adopt some older kids and miss that part and get straight to the teaching how to fare evade and returning rubbish to the owners in their restaurant part -

You either, or our next generation will be dumping litter inside restaurants and fare evading.
Let's not forget your little ones stealing meat pies ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was free?

The City Circle (brown W-class trams) tram route has been free for years.

circle-tram.jpg

I think the plan now is for everything else inside that circle to be free now as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back