Remove this Banner Ad

CaptainCharisma

All Australian
Jun 23, 2011
Royal Parade
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi All,

Recently organised a trip for me and the old boy to Adelaide to go and watch the Blues at the redeveloped Adelaide Oval.
Have arranged the flights and accommodation but still waiting the tickets to go on sale.

Haven't been to an interstate game since I was 9 and just had a couple of questions about the ticketing;
Do we need to go through the club to arrange tickets? (Would rather sit with some Carlton supporters!)
If not, it looks like on the seating map that the general admission runs through to the away cheer squad, so do we just get GA tickets and get as close to the Carlton supporters as possible?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

CC

I reckon I might go to this. The standing room looks good at Adelaide Oval. Unlike when I rocked up to ANZ for the semi and found there was none at all.

No fear of that, I prefer my liver nice and healthy.

PS--

Anyone who is interested in going, let me know ASAP and I'll see what family and friends discounts my hotel group has available.

Yep, let me know what sort of $$$ i'll be up for MEB_

I'm also pretty keen to go. When do tix go on sale?

They let a few corporate tickets out for SACA Members today, and they have pretty much gone.

Not sure how well you'd go through Ticketek either, suddenly Power have a gazillion members and every week is a sellout.

If I was you would ring the CFC and see what the deal is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back