Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

Which club do you want to see ranked #1 in the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings??

• Bombers

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragons

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Phoenix

• Furies

• Royals

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bears

• Demons

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Old Boys

• Roys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamprats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonders

• S Club 7

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Help him out here guys - tony, JoshWoodenSpoon, Dingster, MWPP, Broken, Senor M can you please explain why the Bears are more powerful than the Wonders for damicky?

We have employed a complex algorithm to accurately assess the quantitative & qualitative value of each club, and apply a realtime Power Ranking for each based on every facet of the competition. From posting prowess, to leadership, recruitment growth and sustainability to identifying their current long term qooty form, the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings is the much anticipated answer to the question of which clubs are thriving destination clubs entering Season 35 on top of their game, and who is battling to put it together on the park and attract top flight players to their club.
I think you sum it up pretty well above.

Help him out here guys - tony, JoshWoodenSpoon, Dingster, MWPP, Broken, Senor M can you please explain why the Bears are more powerful than the Wonders for damicky?
That one's a pretty close call.

On the one hand, the Las Vegas Bears have not won any finals since the Season 27 grand final loss against the Swamprats where they were teabagged by sataris and ant555 in the final moments after ol' mate Cadaver got their captain and best defender JoshWoodenSpoon suspended.

On the other hand, the West Coast Wonders routinely gloat, brag and base their entire identity around their wealth of premierships. Whilst they were busy sniffing their own farts, they neglected to win any more premierships in the past 15 seasons all the while letting the Baghdad Bombers overtake their mantle as the most successful club in the SFA.

I'd give this one to the Bears because they are at least self-aware, and the Wonders are totally deluded as to where they are at much like the other West Coast team in the inferior league.

On the one hand, the Las Vegas Bears have not won any finals since the Season 27 grand final loss against the Swamprats where they were teabagged by sataris and ant555 in the final moments after ol' mate Cadaver got their captain and best defender JoshWoodenSpoon suspended.

On the other hand, the West Coast Wonders routinely gloat, brag and base their entire identity around their wealth of premierships. Whilst they were busy sniffing their own farts, they neglected to win any more premierships in the past 15 seasons all the while letting the Baghdad Bombers overtake their mantle as the most successful club in the SFA.

I'd give this one to the Bears because they are at least self-aware, and the Wonders are totally deluded as to where they are at much like the other West Coast team in the inferior league.

The new Wonders are modest & vote for stuff

Hate - cheer me up

How many times has the Runner-Up been Qremiers the following Season?
if you need cheering up watch this damicky
it certainly is making me feel pretty good right now

if you need cheering up watch this damicky
it certainly is making me feel pretty good right now

Sad Happy Hour GIF

So bitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back