Multiplat Titanfall

Remove this Banner Ad

So basically you mean when the pilots eject from the titan into the sky you kill them mid air?
I just spent the last round trying to do it.

Basically you've got to be looking at a doomed titan and amongst all the other s**t flying around, pick out the pilot and then be able to hit a moving target that has a fair bit of air mobility. And hope he doesnt cloak.

Basically you've got to be looking at a doomed titan and amongst all the other s**t flying around, pick out the pilot and then be able to hit a moving target that has a fair bit of air mobility. And hope he doesnt cloak.

Seems like a fun challenge as long as you don't care about k/d.

Try rodeoing & when the titan dooms it will send you up in the air basically holding hands with the pilot....

LTS game from earlier today:

2nhjqft.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not a fan of Pilot Hunter and clearly I'm not alone when I can hardly find a game in the playlist.
I like Pilot Hunter (longer games and less campers) but it's hard to get a game on the AU servers, never had an issue on East Asia though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back