Multiplat Titanfall

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. I havent played it in a while so Im talking out of my arse.

It would be nice if they get rod of the killstreaks and weapon drops and go back to an arena type of shooter
No one plays infinity slayer! They have a classic game type with power weapon drops which you have to go and pick up. Way better.

Is there a player count online for Titanfall? Just wondering because I got bored of it in a week, and I don't have any mates who still play it, so wondering how popular it still is

Is there a player count online for Titanfall? Just wondering because I got bored of it in a week, and I don't have any mates who still play it, so wondering how popular it still is
There isnt to my knowledge but Id love to see it.

Im having trouble finding matches.

The core gameplay is as good as any shooter, but it seems the lack of options/perks/customisation has killed it.

IMO the level up system is horrendous.

There isnt to my knowledge but Id love to see it.

Im having trouble finding matches.

The core gameplay is as good as any shooter, but it seems the lack of options/perks/customisation has killed it.

IMO the level up system is horrendous.

I don't really know why I stopped playing. I enjoyed it, but I just got off one day and I couldn't be bothered playing again.

I play this game on the US West servers now. It runs better on the real azure servers in Southern California than it does from the makeshift servers in Sydney. Despite the ping being 180 the game and AI are so much smoother and there is only the odd moment of perceivable lag and it doesn't affect the gameplay.

Best of all though there are loads of players for all game modes including the campaign and DLC maps

I play this game on the US West servers now. It runs better on the real azure servers in Southern California than it does from the makeshift servers in Sydney. Despite the ping being 180 the game and AI are so much smoother and there is only the odd moment of perceivable lag and it doesn't affect the gameplay.

Best of all though there are loads of players for all game modes including the campaign and DLC maps

Nice Ill give it a belt

No one plays infinity slayer! They have a classic game type with power weapon drops which you have to go and pick up. Way better.

Going by the player count no one plays Halo 4 in general.

Ok. I havent played it in a while so Im talking out of my arse.

It would be nice if they get rod of the killstreaks and weapon drops and go back to an arena type of shooter

Definitely. Surely, SURELY, they've seen that people don't like this CoD hybrid s**t in Halo.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So has everyone stopped playing this or have I missed the train having only played a few hours and my level is too low to get a match?
The first one. Unbelievable. The fact Ghost servers are populated and these arent is an indictment.

As a poster earlier said, jump in a US West server. I had no probs getting a match and no noticeable lag

The first one. Unbelievable. The fact Ghost servers are populated and these arent is an indictment.

As a poster earlier said, jump in a US West server. I had no probs getting a match and no noticeable lag
I was getting 260 ping. Can't H to H at all with that.

Just started to get some evening time to play and it has evaporated.

Guys on the US West servers had been waiting for 25 minutes for matches.

Did you try it though? I nailed a few one on ones.
Shooting at a dude, anticipating his entry through a door. From his perspective he was already in the room smashing me.

Feeling like I donated $100 to EA for four hours of gameplay.

Just started to get some evening time to play and it has evaporated.

Guys on the US West servers had been waiting for 25 minutes for matches.

Shooting at a dude, anticipating his entry through a door. From his perspective he was already in the room smashing me.

Feeling like I donated $100 to EA for four hours of gameplay.
That sucks.

I noticed the players had dropped away 2 weeks ago. Trust me, the gameplay is as good as any shooter out there.

Anyone play this on the 360? Are the servers busy?

Ok for all you achievement whores. This happened to me yesterday....

lwdLjh3.jpg

See those Top 3 achievements? I got those achievement AUTOMATICALLY last night. As in, I'm yet to actually do them. As Ant_ (the stupid loser) would know, I'm currently a Gen 8 pilot and yet the Gen 10 achievement popped.

I've only won 26 LTS matches and 37 CTF matches, yet the 50 wins cheevos popped for both of those.

So I go to check the Xbox app just out of curiousty to see what it said....
YWP18kW.jpg

So apparently I'm Gen 22? This would explain the achievement popping. Funny thing is, the above photo is a day later. When I FIRST checked the app it said Gen 15! So it's actually gone up in the day since it's happened.

Now I think I've figured out how this happened, and if this theory is correct, none of you will have to grind away at many of your Titanfall achievements that involve a counter being monitored.

The only thing I've done in Titanfall that I normally don't do it keep it in suspend/resume mode. Normally when I'm done playing Titanfall, I quit the game completely in the dash. But the last couple of days, I've quit to the main menu of the game itself, then gone to the Xbox dash and simply turned the console off (Instant-on mode of course) without quitting the game.

I can only assume this causes the glitch that keeps the counters running despite not doing anything? Would also explain going from Gen 15 to Gen 22 over the course of a day.

So I'm interested to see if you guys can try this out and see if it works for you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. SO rapt I don't have to try and grind away at those win 50 matches for those 2 modes. I'm still trying to get to Gen 10 legit though....OCD and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back