Rumour Tom Hawkins to the Dockers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends where you are in your life.
If your about to get married and have kids, got plenty of cash and love the heat/beaches/outdoors, Perth is a beauty.

Doubt he's going anywhere, but hope the Dockers throw the cheque book at him. Perfect fit for both of them.

Perth isnt really a spot you choose to holiday.
You're kidding me. I've been to every major City in the country and Perth is hands down the best of the lot. So good I'm taking the family back there at the end of the year. It's also the cleanest city I've been to and one in which if I had my way, I'd live.

You're kidding me. I've been to every major City in the country and Perth is hands down the best of the lot. So good I'm taking the family back there at the end of the year. It's also the cleanest city I've been to and one in which if I had my way, I'd live.

Dont know if Perth is the place, out of all places, i'd holiday.

Go home, you are drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go home, you are drunk.
I was at the Burswood after I won a 2 and a half thousand dollar jackpot at the pokies the very first time I went. Those triple Bundy's went down a treat. ;)

I bumped into Tom on Rotto. He said he is playing for the dockers next year. 100%. Something about being fed by Nat Fyfes disposal, which he said is very efficient.

I have it on extremely good authority (IE I spoke to Tom myself) that he is actually heading back in time and signing with University.
Something about the challenge and to ensure they stay in the competition/win Premierships.
Goneski.

Him and his girlfriend were over in WA holidaying with Mitch Duncan,who is from WA,and his girlfriend.

And WTF would want to go to the Dockers ?
Seriously,you'd have to be insane

I know crazy talk, it's like who would go to the Gold Coast Suns, it's just silly.

I know crazy talk, it's like who would go to the Gold Coast Suns, it's just silly.
You're right it was silly. He missed out on playing in a premiership. Although being a Freo supporter you wouldn't know what those were like anyway would ya mate?

You're right it was silly. He missed out on playing in a premiership. Although being a Freo supporter you wouldn't know what those were like anyway would ya mate?

Keep trying turbo, you will never be our true rivals.

Geelong are just a speed bump on the way to finals these days, probably why Chubby wants to join us.

Geelong are just a speed bump on the way to finals these days, probably why Chubby wants to join us.
This is hilarious. :D

I'm sure Hawk will be crying into his 2 premiership cups thinking about why he wants to leave Geelong to go and play for the most under acheiving club in the whole competition. :cry:

That speed bump in round 20 last season sure as hell slowed you down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back