Mega Thread Top Songs/Albums/Books/Movies/Movie Characters/Cuisines/Cities/Lubricants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have gone with the entire freaking Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album if you'd have given me more than 5 :thumbsu:

And I didn't mention anything from Radiohead, Blur, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Black Sabbath... sigh so many good tracks!

Aww ******* grow up will you... just give us your top 5 and stop being a sook

I hate doing this, it changes every other day for me... but, in no particular order as of today...

Cortez the Killer - Neil Young
Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Full Disclosure - Fugazi
Rocks Off - The Rolling Stones
The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down - The Band

1. " Pre Menstrual Princess Blues " - Stormtroopers of Death.
2. " **** " - Charged G.B.H.
3. " My Family is a little weird " - M.D.C.
4. " Blasphemy Squad " - Rudimentary Peni.
5. " E.M.I - Unlimited Edition " - Sex Pistols.

Sweet list :thumbsu:

I'm sure you've got some Bieber and Miley tracks you'd love to share with us oldies. One Direction maybe?
What has 200 legs, and no pubic hair?

Front row of a One Direction concert.
I mean seriously, has there actually been real music released in the last ten years? :thumbsu:
So very true. :oops:

I hate doing this, it changes every other day for me... but, in no particular order as of today...

Cortez the Killer - Neil Young
Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Full Disclosure - Fugazi
Rocks Off - The Rolling Stones
The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down - The Band

Great selection, best by a mile so far.

The version of "Old Dixie.." from The Last Waltz is gold as I'm sure you'd know....

Purple Rain was an average song but it had lot's of hot chicks in lingerie in it, so as Senior Chang says...."I'll allow it"
Your kidding me? Girls on film - Duran Duran had hot chicks in not much, it passed because it was a good song.... sheesh...
Hush filed-trip boy
I have to confess, I do like a good filed trip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your kidding me? Girls on film - Duran Duran had hot chicks in not much, it passed because it was a good song.... sheesh...

I have to confess, I do like a good filed trip.

ooooo girls on film, one of the first music videos i jacked off to! Plus, I've got to say, I copied Simon Le Bon's look when I was in Uni, and * me did I get more roots than I could handle.... happy days

This is always good, you get so many great songs thrown up, plus you get to identify all of the posters who have no taste whatsoever... gotta love that.

Taste is subjective though. Personally I think that most lists so far have been horrible, and I'm certain that the feeling towards my list is more than reciprocated.

1. " Pre Menstrual Princess Blues " - Stormtroopers of Death.
2. " **** " - Charged G.B.H.
3. " My Family is a little weird " - M.D.C.
4. " Blasphemy Squad " - Rudimentary Peni.
5. " E.M.I - Unlimited Edition " - Sex Pistols.
Finnally, someone with superb taste.
No turning back is my favourite.
ooooo girls on film, one of the first music videos i jacked off to! Plus, I've got to say, I copied Simon Le Bon's look when I was in Uni, and **** me did I get more roots than I could handle.... happy days
So how many boys from the arts faculty did you nail?

Tough tough call...

Van Morrison - anything off Astral Weeks (sorry, cop-out)
John Lennon - God (version from Anthology)
Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking (clearly a live take, the band really steams)
Public Image Limited - Annalisa (a crime to isolate one track)
Dirty Three - Deep Waters (dark room, loud loud loud!!!)

Like Shawt, this changes daily....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back