Tracy Smart or Graeme Goodings?

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise Goodings was re-elected, based on the celebrity status.

While, yes, he is a celebrity, he is the number 1 ticket holder of the Crows Supporters Group, and regularly attends their events. He’s also attended some Rainbow Crows events and done a couple of interviews on The Crowject.

I believe he does have the members best interests at heart.

Tracy Smart was a quality candidate too, and would’ve made an equally good board member.

It was the first time I was genuinely torn as who who I’d vote for.

I will add that Imelda Lynch has been an outstanding member representative. Rainbow Crows spoke to Imelda with some constructive suggestions for Thebarton, which the club have implemented. We also had some concerns around the use of inclusive language at club functions (it is club policy to use inclusive language), which she addressed with the club, and the club has used this inclusive language as both the Season Launch and Members Meeting.

No surprise Goodings was re-elected, based on the celebrity status.

While, yes, he is a celebrity, he is the number 1 ticket holder of the Crows Supporters Group, and regularly attends their events. He’s also attended some Rainbow Crows events and done a couple of interviews on The Crowject.

I believe he does have the members best interests at heart.

Tracy Smart was a quality candidate too, and would’ve made an equally good board member.

It was the first time I was genuinely torn as who who I’d vote for.

I will add that Imelda Lynch has been an outstanding member representative. Rainbow Crows spoke to Imelda with some constructive suggestions for Thebarton, which the club have implemented. We also had some concerns around the use of inclusive language at club functions (it is club policy to use inclusive language), which she addressed with the club, and the club has used this inclusive language as both the Season Launch and Members Meeting.

Anything about striving for premierships?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back