Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest that hambling footage is probably up there with the least appealing highlights package Ive seen for a potential recruit !

People already into his kicking
People bagging his handballing
I thought he had a turning circle
he seemed to have missed a couple of spoils

No real sign of the 2.90 speed we are being told about.

When you have 3-5 similar types on your list - you dont need another. Rookie or nothing from what I have seen.
I also know someone on staff at Geelong who basically said, nice kid, still 2-3 years away from playing
seniors so jury still out on whether he would be able to cope or whether he can play.

Mckernan >>>>> Hamling

If that's true we shouldn't be going anywhere near him, because McKernan is dreadful.

So from what I'm hearing, if we were to get him we had to do the following;

Bulk him up
Teach him how to kick
Teach him how to handball
Teach him how to change direction
Teach him how to defend

Sounds like a weaker version of Austin. I'll pass.

It's funny how many of us have changed our main hatred of other clubs like Essendon and Collingwood (for me previously) squarely towards GWS. Baiting us after they got Griffen too with that stupid tweet makes my blood boil.

I can't wait for the fixture release tomorrow. Cannot wait to plan my flight from Brisbane to wherever we play them irrespective of how many times we play them too, to give Ward and Bryan the most disrespect I can possibly show. I don't even care if I got a lifetime ban from their **** stadium.
Oh, I don't really hate GWS. It's more mild amusement at their insipid attempts to build a 'club' (as if it's some big feat that we should all laud. Please. Wait until the AFL takes the tubes out and watch the arrogance dissipate), and appreciation of the gems their uneducated supporters (for the most part, some have been okay) come out with.

I hate Essendon. I won't launch off into a tangent because I could write a series of books on my hatred for them, but that hatred will never subside.
What about Fogarty. I think he'd be a great rookie addition to the squad. A natural footballer!
I like Fogarty, I just think he's a little slow. He did step up in the VFL finals, though.

The only advantage that 8kg offers Austin is hitting the deck quicker when he loses his footing at every single contest.
The point i was trying to make was we just cut Austin and Hamling will
take two years to get to his level, here is another
Dale Morris 190 cm 91 kg
Ben Rutten 190 cm 98 kg
Who would have thought they were the same height?

The only advantage that 8kg offers Austin is hitting the deck quicker when he loses his footing at every single contest.
Actually they would fall at the same speed, as Galileo proved when he dropped Austin and Hamling out of the leaning tower of pizza and they hit the ground at the same time.

We wont' be getting Harper:

"Midfielder Kieran Harper, who gained some interest from the Western Bulldogs in the NAB AFL Trade period, has been retained on the senior list."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back