Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on Minson not being at the club next year. Not a certainty, but better than even money. Lots of bridges need to be mended by Will, who as he has amply demonstrated on the field, has an unfortunate habit of saying the wrong thing.

That's because they are only 3 years into a FULL rebuild. You don't just magically get results in a matter of months. Not without the foundation already having been set.

If you actually read something, you would know that the Dogs rejected Jacksch after he turned up late to the interview and had some attitude issues to go along with it.

Maybe, just maybe Carlisle likes playing for Essendon and doesn't want to leave a club that will be playing for finals contention. Or maybe he is waiting for the ASADA stuff to play out? Who knows. But saying the club is in major trouble because a couple of KPP's aren't asking to be traded to the Dogs this year is a pretty blinkered way of looking at it.

Big picture. Big picture. Look at it and stop focusing on the tiny space between your eyes.
Carlisle and Reid also just happen to be contracted to other clubs. It's not like they can just decide to come to the dogs even if they wanted to.

Has he said he's re-negotiating with the club? He's contracted for another 2 years. What's he negotiating?

Well if he's contracted for another 2 years why would be put him on the trade table. Minson is a required player

Carlisle and Reid also just happen to be contracted to other clubs. It's not like they can just decide to come to the dogs even if they wanted to.
Ryder was contracted?

Sometimes I read posts on here that sound like other club supporters rather than Bulldog people.... after reading some of their other posts I think I am right OR they are one of the most negative people on the planet and glad I have never met them in person.

Whispers are big will and Cooney going to melbourne for pick 2 and max gawn. Could be interesting if there's any truth behind it
C'mon Rossco mate don't get me excited, that would be a dream come true.

On Minson though I've been a supporter of trading him now but it would really turn the pressure up to have an actual big name leaving (considering what it's been like from a few spuds) even if the decision is mutual or even suggested by the dogs, the media and dickhead supporters won't see it that way. But who cares still believe it's in the best interest of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I read posts on here that sound like other club supporters rather than Bulldog people.... after reading some of their other posts I think I am right OR they are one of the most negative people on the planet and glad I have never met them in person.

The Eade fanbois are like the Hirdashians. Cannot see anything for what it is.

Barrett comes on here. He must. Sees 2 or 3 posts and forms an opinion.

Typical flog

The Eade fanbois are like the Hirdashians. Cannot see anything for what it is.
I sometimes think they are Druggers supporters trying to bring our club closer to their level...

Melbourne want Cooney and Minson for pick 2? Sounds great. Where do I sign?

Can leave Gawn at the door, though.

I really hope we're not going to get sucked into making a crappy, panicked trade for Reid or similar. Just because Jones is leaving doesn't all of a sudden mean we lose the ability to kick a decent score. Let Crameri and Stringer take the reigns and they'll get plenty of support from Dahl, Dickson, Hrovat, Hunter etc. Adding to that, it will also give Big Red more of an opportunity and hopefully, he'll grab it with both hands.

I'll agree that we need a KPF for when we're contending for a flag in the future, but I don't see any reason for panic in terms of season 2015. Hopefully we can draft Wright (and pick up Carlisle), let him develop properly without rushing him into the side and we're good to go.

I dont think Reid is the answer anyway...isnt Reid similar to Jones in that hes tall and athletic, but not overly strong & more suited to the 'second forward' role? Would have the same issues Jones had.

Holy ******* s**t I hate this campaigner.

Honestly though, how about everyone stops their ******* whinging and actually gets behind our club. I know I shouldn't be because Peter Gordon and co are ******* legends but I'm worried that these guys actually aren't gutsy enough (yeah barrett, the gutsy thing to do is to sack the coach isnt it? you ******* twat) and give into media pressure. I know they won't yet but next year if the pressure starts to mount even more I really really hope they dont.

I'm loving this approach and I hope we have the balls to continue with it, stop spreading this bullshit negativity because it helps no one, even if you're joking its really not that funny, just get behind the ******* club and show them you care!

Excuse me? I am one of the post positive fans out there. I am just posting Dogs news that comes up on twitter and then getting everyones thoughts. Sheeeeeeesh!

fronkalicious said:

Ryder was contracted?

Doesn't look like Minson is going anywhere for a while yet...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...bulldogs-in-2015/story-fni5fazt-1227064484893

If you're going to post rumors about players leaving, please link a valid article rather than simply playing the game of Chinese whispers.

i'm not sure if anyone read it but a week ago someone said on twitter that Minson made a comment he agreed with the harsh assessment Macca gave the players for the end of season review. They don't call it 'the silly season' for no reason and people have to much time to dream up stories about certain players wanting to leave.

and its good to see Minson has acknowledged his form was down and not made any excuses unlike some other senior players in the last few seasons.

If the rumours are true that Minson leaked that the senior players are all against the coach, then if he goes/asked to leave I wouldn't mind Lowden from the Hawks. Looks a year or two more advanced than Cordy and Campbell.

Still, it's widely reported that Minson is staying. Just hope the bull5hit is finished with.

Just on that, what the hell has happened to Ayce Cordy??

I remember he was a high selection f/s pick from a fair few years ago now and at the time seemed to be huuuuge wraps on him.
Unsighted thus far.

Just on that, what the hell has happened to Ayce Cordy??

I remember he was a high selection f/s pick from a fair few years ago now and at the time seemed to be huuuuge wraps on him.
Unsighted thus far.

Finally had a solid run in the VFL with no injury. Did some great work in the ruck and some good work in the forward line.
I imagine next year will be his make or break year. Has to play a number of games in the AFL. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back