With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
65823_47ec54d937af4a94c191642af55da015.png

V

17v52e.png

Finally Bengwatkins gets to be "Officially" recognised as the Captain of the Bandits with the departure of cardboard cutout Gee Dub. The I, Me, I, Me I, Me, Me, Me Machine will again hog the goal square this season in an attempt to win his 3rd straight ALF Medal. Along with GD the Bandits have lost Les Norton (Who I hear you say? - to the Warriors) and delisted guys even less known than Les. This will be the first taste for new Bandits in cammo6556, BrewSmackerVeiny and Aussie Assault so best of luck to you 3.

For the Geelong Wolves, well they have been the talk for the majority of the preseason with the proposed controversial name change that would have destroyed the entire history of a club that had the suckiest Mascot in the SFA. A Bit High and Co decided on a name which would stand the test of time and excite those within the club. It also excited boom recruit Uncle_Leo enough to join and with the additions of Cooksen and the already impressive Willo_ the Wolves are slowly gathering a formidable list.

This game may be a trial game but it will be a feisty affair with a rivalry already developing during a somewhat heated match thread back in round 1 of S18. The Bandits were victorious on that occasion but the then Gumbies squared the ledger the next time the 2 sides met.

This is a game between 2 sides that have recently changed identities so get ready for another fantastic game of Qooty.

Captains please have the sides in by Monday for a Tuesday Night bounce.

Geelong Wolves Official Team Sheet

B - swannies - Jeremias - A Bit High
HB - Mr Gor - Hatchy1992 - BotsMaster
C - Fizzler - Spanna65 - Willo_
HFF - Uncle_Leo - Cooksen - typeclub
F - Tayl0r - DREAM TEAM BUFF - SM
Rucks - grimlock - apollo_creed - Hawthorn United
Int - peterss, GETSOMENUTS

A bit of experiment here team. Keen to see a few players in different positions. Best of luck to our new recruits in Willo_, Cooksen and Uncle_Leo

Lets start the new era for the club with a win, but more importantly lets have a bit of fun while doing it. Lets not be to harsh on Bengwatkins as we know he has just recovered from back surgery for carrying the Bombdits for the S18 season.

The Peaheart Cup - which will change it's name to the We Can't Cope Cup next season.

I'm going for the Gumbies by 4 goals. The Bombers just don't have the quality over the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Les Norton (Who I hear you say? - to the Warriors) and delisted guys even less known than Les.

Nearly 13000 posts and nearly 14000 likes would disagree with you.
When I saw your tag on my alerts I did wonder who the hell was tagging me.[/QUOTE]

A Bit High? He's off his face.

Sorry Les Norton I did not mean to offend.

I honestly had no clue who you were and am not shocked you don't know me either... In fact I prefer it.

Hopefully given how popular you must be we will see you shine in the SFA. Bandits could use some quality posters to replace Gee Dub that is for sure and it will be nice reading someone other than Beng in a match thread. Nice guy but there is only so much one can take in a thread.

Good luck in the match. Oh that's right you left being more insignificant than when you entered the SFA

Oh and Frankston Rover perhaps I am perhaps I am not.....depends which is advantageous at the time

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back