Trial Game - Baghdad Bandits V Geelong Wolves

Remove this Banner Ad

Walk in the park for the Bandits

Careful, these Wolves are like the Bears: They DO shit in these woods.

Might need to pack one of our minesweapers, the ones who survived the explosions last week.

Shermanator we are going to need your fiery touch here, throw a stick and see how far they run!

Might need to pack one of our minesweapers, the ones who survived the explosions last week.

Shermanator we are going to need your fiery touch here, throw a stick and see how far they run!

Jeremias will make sure he leaves his mark in the goal square

I think you're somehow getting me confused with HaroLad and Citroin.
500px-Oh-you-show.jpg

I look forward to having a Joel Selwood-esq like debut season.... and yes that includes getting ALL OF THE FREES!!
It starts here!!

Unless of course i really strugle in which case its just the preseason and doesn't matter at all

Haha, that is a dog. wolves don't fetch :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 2 of those likes and 10 of those posts in the SFA, well done!
Probably just a smidge more than that Beng. Good luck for the year.

So an inactive flog?
At least I'm only a flog when I'm inactive, unlike your good self who's just your garden style flog whether posting or not. Spend some time on the Bay fella.

A gamble we made when we lured him back. Now the Warriors can try their luck.
Easy on Beng, I gave you my reasons.

At least I'm only a flog when I'm inactive, unlike your good self who's just your garden style flog whether posting or not. Spend some time on the Bay fella.

Rated 13th best in the SFA by my peers so I can't be that bad :)

Oh and was sought after by your club for being a big name player and potent poster who would enhance the reputation of your club to become the best.....but then they recruited you and totally screwed that idea

Last edited:
Rated 13th best in the SFA by my peers so I can't be that bad :)

Oh and was sought after by your club for being a big name player and potent poster who would enhance the reputation of your club to become the best.....but then they recruited you and totally screwed that idea

I was 11th, step up son!

Easy on Beng, I gave you my reasons.

Alls fair in love, war and Qooty.

Haha, that is a dog. wolves don't fetch :)

Oh you'll fetch. You'll ALL fetch!

I look forward to having a Joel Selwood-esq like debut season.... and yes that includes getting ALL OF THE FREES!!
It starts here!!

Unless of course i really strugle in which case its just the preseason and doesn't matter at all
Have a word with Wacky Tiger as he got all the frees last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back