Trial Game - Baghdad Bandits V Geelong Wolves

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question Bengwatkins
How did you even find that picture for your avatar?
Did you just google 'Amazing Rack T-Shirts'

Asking for a friend

Alright DREAM TEAM BUFF, it's on again. This may be a practice match, but I'm still going to school you in the way of Qooty.

This will be Itsmyshow after the match consoling you for being thoroughly outplayed.
wolf-hug.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just pointing out that Shermy could name a far better side than you could put together. I mean, he is captain for a reason.
If Shermy was captain he could name a far better team than any other captain in the SFA. He has far better quality to choose from :)

Ah, fair enough, since the teams Ive named have only won 100% of matches so far.
I know how fun it can be to load up Qooty on your own PC and sim some games, but I hate to break it to you, they don't count.

If Shermy was captain he could name a far better team than any other captain in the SFA. He has far better quality to choose from :)
I was aiming at more of Shermy could name a better side than Bengwatkins could with the limited amount of quality players at his disposal.

I know how fun it can be to load up Qooty on your own PC and sim some games, but I hate to break it to you, they don't count.

Are you telling me TheFreshBanana hacked my computer and Simmed the game we beat the Wonders in on my own PC?

Damn, hes a tech wizard. The freshest.

Keeping with tradition, the Bandits team will not be posted before A Bit High posts the match tonight.

Unless he does a Logger and gets it in at like, 9pm...THEN I might get the team posted.

Someone should head back and read the OP.

Game is Tuesday Night and teams in by Monday

Great, ruin my day. I thought we agreed on tonight?
I thought there was talk of Sunday night as well

Disappointed.... I have made the missus leave the house and covered myself in deep heat ready as well

Great, ruin my day. I thought we agreed on tonight?

Come on and try, ol'glass jaw.

I thought there was talk of Sunday night as well

Disappointed.... I have made the missus leave the house and covered myself in deep heat ready as well

I work tonight, but can post the game that Beng simmed now if it suits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back