Banter TRTT Part 15: David Koch on Epstein List!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's taken me a long time, but finally playing cyberpunk. Glad I waited this long as it's been patched and updated in a big way over the time its been released. No spoilers please, but:

******* lost my s**t when doing the delamain quest. BEEP BEEP MOTHER*er I WILL CRUSH YOU

It's taken me a long time, but finally playing cyberpunk. Glad I waited this long as it's been patched and updated in a big way over the time its been released. No spoilers please, but:

******* lost my s**t when doing the delamain quest. BEEP BEEP MOTHER*er I WILL CRUSH YOU

What type of dick did you choose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol the boomerfest with Alice cooper and deep purple has been cancelled. Shock horror.

i genuinely can't even remember how 'Smoke on the Water' goes anymore it's been that long

TIL that the voice of Mr.House in new Vegas was by the same dude who played Odo in Deep Space Nine.

That guy is also a distant relative of Napolean via Napoleans sister, weirdly.
Wait until you realise the lead singer of Toto also wrote and sang the 80's cartoon Gummy Bears theme, plus was grown up Simba in the Lion King, and is the son of John Williams the composer

Wait until you realise the lead singer of Toto also wrote and sang the 80's cartoon Gummy Bears theme, plus was grown up Simba in the Lion King, and is the son of John Williams the composer

Wait until you hear that the voice of Chucky from 'Rugrats' played Babe in 'Babe' and the voice of Tommy from 'Rugrats' played Babe in 'Babe 2: Pig in the City'.

Also, E.G. Daily, who played Tommy from 'Rugrats' and Babe in 'Babe 2: Pig in the City' was also once married to the guy who was the guy in the Paris Hilton video.

Wait until you hear John Butcher was delisted by Ken Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back