Turkey shoots down Russian Jet.

Remove this Banner Ad

And you expected the pilot to just admit he'd ignored warnings. Massive lols.

Radio operators everywhere record the international emergency frequency (243 mhz)

There were quite clearly warnings broadcast on that to the Russian fighter jet.

Oh get over your self
I posted what was just on the news at the time, I never said it was 110% the undeniable ******* truth.

It's amazing how large amounts of people get their posts wiped completely, or banned from posting in certain threads without any valid explanation, but s**t stirring trolls like you never seem to really come under much scrutiny.

Go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled from.

Last edited:
Oh get over your self
I posted what was just on the news at the time, I never said it was 110% the undeniable ******* truth.

It's amazing how large amounts of people get their posts wiped completely, or banned from posting in certain threads without any valid explanation, but s**t stirring trolls like you never seem to really come under much scrutiny.

Go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled from.

Resorting to personal abuse again I see. Classy.

12246624_10201152270804813_2197265131928824912_n.jpg

Don't reckon the Turks'll repeat their incursions into Armenian airspace again

Days later, Turkish military transport helicopters crossed into Armenian air space on two occasions, October 6 and 7. As in the earlier Russian case, Ankara explained the situation by bad weather, but it was widely interpreted as being a retaliatory measure, albeit an understated one, by Ankara. "Armenia was the least challenging place to respond in a deescalated way," said Emil Sanamyan, a regional security analyst, in an email interview with the Bug Pit. "The Russians and Armenians got the point and just ignored it."

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/75701

Found this line rather prescient

[It doesn't take a military expert to recognize how dangerous a situation it could be if Turkey shoots down a manned Russian aircraft, or vice versa.

The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.

Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was "no way" the jet could have violated Turkish airspace, as Turkey said it did.
(http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34925229)

This is just getting even more interesting, so the pilot never got the warning. Now I am waiting for the US and Turkey to add their spin to the pilot's story.

Interesting article from 11th May which shows su-24s (like the one shot down) using what looks like store-bought handheld gps:
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/these-russian-attack-jets-use-walmart-grade-gps-systems-1703048443

Furthermore, on the Russian Ministry of Defense website, they didn't even know if their plane was shot from the sky or land:
http://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12066609@egNews

I'm not sure how much stock you can really put in 'Russian intelligence'. You would think the location of a plane in airspace is something easily provable, but the truth is incredibly hard to uncover these days.

And you expected the pilot to just admit he'd ignored warnings. Massive lols.

Radio operators everywhere record the international emergency frequency (243 mhz)

There were quite clearly warnings broadcast on that to the Russian fighter jet.
Spewing brainwashed crap. Thankfully, fewer and fewer people all around are believing this continuous incessant s**t.

I say good on Turkey for finally showing some teeth to this warmongering lunatic.
While the West is only interested in "showing their stick" against some ill equipped, no hope losers, they've been quite tolerant in dealing with Putin's increasingly violent rethoric. He must've atarted to think that he could basically waltz into any country with his military without as much as a protest from the West. He will be thinking twice before he crosses into Turkish airspace again. That much is certain.

I say good on Turkey for finally showing some teeth to this warmongering lunatic.
While the West is only interested in "showing their stick" against some ill equipped, no hope losers, they've been quite tolerant in dealing with Putin's increasingly violent rethoric. He must've atarted to think that he could basically waltz into any country with his military without as much as a protest from the West. He will be thinking twice before he crosses into Turkish airspace again. That much is certain.
I don't have a 'dog in this fight' but this facile post suggests you do...either that or you are patently ignorant - no offence...

I don't have a 'dog in this fight' but this facile post suggests you do...either that or you are patently ignorant - no offence...

In other words, you don't have the supportive argument. No offence taken I understand.

Military incursions into Ukraine and Georgia are a clear indication of a Tsar-like Russia ambitions.

Tell me, were you as outraged about the downing of MH70 as ypu are about this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other words, you don't have the supportive argument. No offence taken I understand.

Military incursions into Ukraine and Georgia are a clear indication of a Tsar-like Russia ambitions.

Who is outraged :confused:

Turkey are stupid. And pissants which makes what they did even more stupid.

Unless they were acting for someone else

Who is outraged :confused:

Turkey are stupid. And pissants which makes what they did even more stupid.

Unless they were acting for someone else

Turkey aren't as strong as Russia. But if you think they're a pushover alas Georgia and Ukraine, you would be very stupid to think so. And Vlad isn't as stupid to think they're pissants that's why he will walk away with his tail between his legs.

Point 1: Read my posts
Point 2: Response to CIA backed 'faux government' aggresion
Point 3: Very angry that the Ukraine government shot down the plane in a false flag event.....

Last edited:
Quite disturbing that some on this forum are more outraged about the shooting down of a fighter jet in enemy airspace that had been verbally told to divert away than a commercial airliner being shot down on its approved flight plan by Russian backed forces.
I don't believe you are fully briefed on the latest Turkish movement from their original fable. They are now saying that they consider a declared 'buffer zone" (an edict delivered to the Syria government some months ago) on the Syrian border to be off-limits to the Russians, that is, Syrian sovereign territory....No matter, they will be dealt with in due course. Their pulp is for local and western consumption - The Russians know the truth..and....See point 3 of post just up there /\

Last edited:
You know those guys who were shooting at the parachuting Russian pilot?.....well they are no longer on this mortal plane ....and the Turkish Airforce?...well, they are no longer in the sky above their 'buffer zone':

http://www.globalresearch.ca/russia...-turkish-air-force-planes-be-grounded/5491436
Parent source (translation):
http://southfront.org/vks-russian-f...-that-air-force-planes-of-turkey-be-grounded/

Note: I can't find another independent source for this info at this stage...if it is not verified tonight (our time) I'll remove the post.

Late edit: This is verification of sorts....what were the Turks thinking?????

http://eaworldview.com/2015/11/syria-daily-russia-hits-back-with-bombing-of-turkish-aid-trucks/

Last edited:
I don't believe you are fully briefed on the latest Turkish movement from their original fable. They are now saying that they consider a declared 'buffer zone" (an edict delivered to the Syria government some months ago) on the Syrian border to be off-limits to the Russians, that is, Syrian sovereign territory....No matter, they will be dealt with in due course. Their pulp is for local and western consumption - The Russians know the truth..and....See point 3 of post just up there /\

There is an identification zone for aircraft approaching Turkish airspace from Syrian airspace. It has been widely published since 2012 that any unidentified aircraft will be warned if it has not turned away from Turkish airspace after entering the identification zone and will be fired upon if the aircraft violates Turkish airspace.

And the Russians knew all about it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0S01DS20151007

They breached Turkish airspace previously in early October & the Turks protested to the Russian ambassador. Last time the Russians didn't deny the plane had entered Turkish airspace but used the excuse of "navigational error".

Russia were warned both by the Turks & NATO to stay away from Turkish airspace but still ignored those warnings.

Behind closed doors Putin will be fuming at his air force commanders in the area for allowing this to happen.

To be honest its a propaganda godsend for Russia, and a divisive wedge in the coalition... The Turks were looking a bit dodgy by giving IS air support against the Kurds, very dodgy when Erdogan's son was exposed as having high level IS ties, and now even dodgier having thrown in thier lot with Al Qaeda affiliate Al Nusra in this episode.

Point 1: Read my posts
Point 2: Response to CIA backed 'faux government' aggresion
Point 3: Very angry that the Ukraine government shot down the plane in a false flag event.....

I heard it all now. Surely you wouldn't be so stupid to think that it wasn't Russians who shot MH17 down? That's so disrespectful to the victims.

There is an identification zone for aircraft approaching Turkish airspace from Syrian airspace. It has been widely published since 2012 that any unidentified aircraft will be warned if it has not turned away from Turkish airspace after entering the identification zone and will be fired upon if the aircraft violates Turkish airspace.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0S01DS20151007

They breached Turkish airspace previously in early October & the Turks protested to the Russian ambassador. Last time the Russians didn't deny the plane had entered Turkish airspace but used the excuse of "navigational error".

Russia were warned both by the Turks & NATO to stay away from Turkish airspace but still ignored those warnings.

Behind closed doors Putin will be fuming at his air force commanders in the area for allowing this to happen.
Hey f wit

stop this crap. Stop this absolute crap. Cheap fake crap. Enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back