TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

True Detective S4 is very enjoyable and has it’s own vibe, but it is far more “X-Files” than any season before it. Lots of S1 throwbacks too, which currently feel a bit jarring.

True Detective S4 is very enjoyable and has it’s own vibe, but it is far more “X-Files” than any season before it. Lots of S1 throwbacks too, which currently feel a bit jarring.
Pretty much beyond X-Files.
Just what the hell is going on? No way is this human intervention.
Its alien, or maybe something from millions of years ago reactivated.
I can’t wait to see how they write themselves out of this corner. Because, I believe, there’s no way the writers don’t bring it back to human interaction.

I found series 3 a little drawn out partly because of difficult understanding what the main character, Wayne, was saying. Had no problem with the rest of the dialogue - just him. The switches between three time zones were at times confusing. Still highly watchable.

Movie but I just watched Napoleon.

I give it no snaps up in any type of formation.

Would only recommend for insomniacs & Carlton supporters.

Sorry to intrude but been watching 'From' as of late... Bloody interesting series that's got me hooked. Made by exec producers of 'Lost' and it's a little bit like that with the whole mystery element because I've got no fkin clue what's going on.

Basically a show about a group of people being stuck in a town with Malevolent Spirits tormenting and trying to kill them with no clue of how to escape. Roads all lead back to the town and the surrounding Forest is filled with all creatures and dangerous areas.

A couple of meh episodes and 1 or 2 of the actors are a bit questionable but still loving it and keen to get to the end of Season 2 this weekend. Believe season 3 has been announced for the American Summer so somewhere around June, July. Worth a watch imo.

On another note my all time favorite series outside the usual Breaking Bad, GoT classics is 'The Killing' unbelievably good Murder Mystery/investigation series. Genuine 10/10 for me even though there's only 4 seasons.

Pretty much beyond X-Files.
Just what the hell is going on? No way is this human intervention.
Its alien, or maybe something from millions of years ago reactivated.
I can’t wait to see how they write themselves out of this corner. Because, I believe, there’s no way the writers don’t bring it back to human interaction.

Episode 4 seems to go much further off the rails. “Detectives” no longer needed so much as exorcists or some such. Disappointing.

Not a series but a movie. Watched the Lobster with the wife last night.

Total s**t with one of the most horrible scenes I have ever seen.

Avoid at all costs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a series but a movie. Watched the Lobster with the wife last night.

Total s**t with one of the most horrible scenes I have ever seen.

Avoid at all costs.
I remember watching that about 4 years ago, we were channel surfing and thought it was worth watching. Hands down, one of the worst films I’ve ever seen. Inexplicably it was highly rated by film critics, go figure.

I drifted away in episode 4 and don't think I will bother watching anymore. Also very disappointed.

Season 4 lost me. It had been extraordinarily good up until this point. Powerful TV.

This begs the question... who dafuq signed off on season 4?

I drifted away in episode 4 and don't think I will bother watching anymore. Also very disappointed.
I’m hanging in there. I want to see where it goes and if the skill of the writers can make it make sense.
Not only sense, but sense That can be relatable to the world we actually live in.
I trust Jodie Foster didnt sign up to this without reading the whole thing.

I’m hanging in there. I want to see where it goes and if the skill of the writers can make it make sense.
Not only sense, but sense That can be relatable to the world we actually live in.
I trust Jodie Foster didnt sign up to this without reading the whole thing.
I'm going to wait till the final episode drops then binge the last three episodes - I will have to re-watch episode 4 because I tuned out to it.

Episode 5 was a ripper you idiots. You need to stick with it.

Btw, the “supernatural” elements are all mental illness issues. Most of them are seen by Navarro who comes from a family where they all have massive issues. Think about who is “seeing” these things.

Btw, the “supernatural” elements are all mental illness issues. Most of them are seen by Navarro who comes from a family where they all have massive issues. Think about who is “seeing” these things.

Rose too? Travis Cohle? She said not to confuse seeing the dead with mental illness. I’m hoping this does pull together but waiting on the wife to watch E5 with, so no spoilers please.

Rose too? Travis Cohle? She said not to confuse seeing the dead with mental illness. I’m hoping this does pull together but waiting on the wife to watch E5 with, so no spoilers please.
Don’t worry, there’s no spoilers in what I’ve said 👍

Be a few days before i can get home and watch it.
I do t dare stream it in here without the Mrs.

Ok, caught up. Still have questions about Rose, and Liz, and the corpsicle, and Julia’s uncannily similar wardrobe routines… but maybe we’re getting closer.

It was a good episode in and of itself either way.

Don’t like the Peter/Kayla storyline though, how many mass murders is Kayla expecting to happen up there? Sure Peter can plead exceptional circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back