TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

You definitely need to watch Dark if you haven't already.

I stored this one in my brain; showed my wife the trailer and she wasn’t keen, whereas I thought;

giphy.gif

… so now she’s away on conference for a few days and I’m bingeing it. Thanks for the recommendation! Loving it so far, it’s like Stranger Things/True Detective S1/Westworld S1/Being John Malkovich all wrapped into one!

Slow Horses season 3 on Apple

Great show!

Yep enjoying this season in particular so far.

Also started Fargo season 5 on your recommendation so cheers for that; better to have two shows on the go when they’re coming out once per week!

Yep enjoying this season in particular so far.

Also started Fargo season 5 on your recommendation so cheers for that; better to have two shows on the go when they’re coming out once per week!
Gunna binge that too when it finishes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Reacher S2 on Prime is pretty decent so far. Really having to mix it up while waiting on new eps of Slow Horses and Fargo S5 to drop!

Squid Game The Challenge.

I enjoyed it, don't you dare judge me!!!!!

Do you mean to judge you about this specifically? Because if you meant judging you in general, that ship has sailed.

Merry Xmas fat spider.

I’m about to spend 4-6 weeks on the couch bored out of my tiny brain.
Suggestions on what to binge greatly appreciated. Old or new.
Considering I’m not a huge TV watcher I’m sure there’s plenty out there I’ve missed. And I’m not a movie watcher so might be a rich vein of opportunity there as well.
Mr Inbetween on Binge is your number 1 priority

Remove this Banner Ad

Back